--22--

~Phils POV~

It was the next morning after the Christmas party and I woke up on the floor.

Wow

I made my way up and went to the door to grab the paper that we for some fucking reason still get. Dan was up now and Echo and Lee were passed out on the couch in the lounge. I went over to where Dan was making coffee and handed him the paper while giving him a kiss on the cheek. I started to grab a muffin from the counter when I heard Dan loudly gasp behind me.

"Phil..." I could tell he was in shock or confusion.

"Yes Dan"

"Look at this..."

I walked back over and looked down at the page he flipped it too. In bold letters it stated

"George Louis Howell was found dead in a back alley way in Northern London. He was tested to be high on heroine and to be intoxicated with vodka and whiskey. He was proven to have two sons, one dying six years ago from drowning, 10 year old Adrian Howell, and his other son that still normally attends form school but has his own property and has disowned from the father, 17 year old Daniel Howell. He also had a wife, Victoria Howell, that had died 1 year previously for reasons unknown."

I grabbed Dan's hand after he angrily threw the newspaper at the wall.

"I knew he was going to mess up eventually"

I pulled him into a hug and began stroking his hair.

"He's gone now Dan so you don't have to worry about him any longer"

He pulled away and rested or foreheads together.

"I know at leads now it's a little easier to keep you safe and that's all I care about"

"I love you Dan"

"I love you too Phil"

That is when I heard a knock on the door. Great.

"I swear every fucking time"
I whisper letting go of Dan and walking over. I walked over and looked down to find a package wrapped with Christmas paper. I brought it to the kitchen and tore it open. All that was inside were 20 different blades that I used and stored away, eventually forgetting about them. I threw the box with shock and as the blades crashed on the floor and a note slipped out. Dan went and grabbed it and read it. And immediately threw it on the floor so I went and grabbed it.

Remember these?

~Mum

I had another chapter written up like this but it wouldn't publish so now I'm sad and yeah but yay new chapter and stuff. I'm not going to be updating much the 2nd week of January because I'm going to a convention called Ohayocon which is an anime convention and I have to get my cosplay together so if you want to come and say hi then I'm going to be wearing kaneki cosplay with a MCR black parade bag and a AOT lanyard with buttons all over it so yeah come say hi!
Also the updates are going to be scares because of I'm working on an animation for a project and it's taking a while to draw up so yeah I'm sorry don't kill me!
~Brokenblades