--26--

~Phils POV~

I looked down at him, tears already blurring my vision.

"Phillip Micheal Lester, you have legit made me the happiest meme on This planet, you somehow filled that void that my dad tore out. You're my sunshine to my darkness, my lion to my bear, you're my everything. I gave you that promise ring 3 months ago, and I would like to switch that with an engagement ring, then with a wedding ring, so Phil will you marry me?"

I immediately jumped up and hugged him, screaming "Yes Dan!"

As I pulled away, I saw all of our friends and the staff, surrounding us, clapping and cheering. I saw Echo and Lee flash glances, and start screaming

"OUR BEST FRIENDS ARE ENGAGED"

Dan turned back to me and slipped the ring on my finger, capturing me in a kiss. I smiled a little and pulled back once I felt someone's arm wrap around my waist, tight. Echo. I turn to him and hugged him, whispering in his ear

"You helped plan this didn't you"

"Yes and it was a little to hard to keep secret, I mean your engaged!"

I exchanged hugs and fistbumps from everyone, even the manager and a small teen couple, which was adorable. I found out that they were two gay 14 year olds struggling to come out to their family, but they told me that seeing the proposal made them feel a sort of relief between me and Dan's relationship. I'm glad they don't know the full picture but it was still an amazing sight seeing them walk away hand in hand. I felt two strong arms grab my shoulders, lifting me up and pulling me to his chest.

"I can't believe I get to marry my best friend, love of my life and soulmate in just a few months"

I melted into the hug, not even needing to respond. I've never felt happier in my life.

~ 1 hour later ~

Everyone was now laying in our lounge, circling over Dans MacBook. We had decided on having our wedding September 5th, for the day we first met. Even though it is a little early, okay really early, we were already trying to figure out bridesmaids and groomsmen. I, being the "wife" in the relationship had to chose the bridesmaids, aka the most feminine in the group, and Dan being the "husband" in the relationship was picking the most masculine in the group. I decided on Lee, being my best women ((my family does that, like the women getting married picks the best women, instead of best man, maybe that's just my family though)) along with Ian, Cry, and Destery. Cry even said he would reveal his face the day of his best friends wedding, which will probably never happen, but hey a boy can dream. Dan decided on Echo to be his best Transgender man, along with Pewdie, Anthony and Nathan. Again I know it's early but we were picking out possible chapels and churches. After about an hour and a half, we had all just decided on a small local church, enough to fit only a few guest, because we weren't really inviting that many people, just our friends and our friends parents, that's it. So only about 20-30 people are actually going to be there, at most.

I shut down Dan's laptop when I realized the only people up were me and Dan, everyone was passed out in their spots. I nuzzled into Dan's chest, him kissing my forehead, wrapping one arm around my torso and the other grabbing my hand. He started fiddling with the ring, smiling like a dork. I tangled my fingers with his and kissed his hand before whispering

"Goodnight my beautiful fiancé"

And falling asleep, in the arms of my future husband, at peace.