Race Start

A/N: ENJOY THIS UPDATE!!!!

GARY'S POV

"Ooooh Gary!" Ji hyo moaned out. My tongue was caressing her sensitive pearl causing the sexiest moans to leave her mouth. I moved my tongue faster and harder up and down her sex, making sure to get every part of it to bring her pleasure.

"I'm cumming!!!" She screamed to her climax as her legs shook violently. I kissed my way back up her stomach until I reached her nipples. I took her left one into my mouth while caressing her right one.

"Oppa, please." She cried out. "I need you in me right now." She breathed out.

I kissed up her chest to her mouth, connecting my lips with hers before removing my boxers. I kissed her one last time before I entered her roughly. She gasped as it went in. She was so tight.

I kept a slow pace pushing I and pulling out of her. She tightened her hold on my body as I began to speed up.

"Ji hyo, you feel so good."

"Gary, harder!" I started pounding into her, all of my length going in. Her quiet moans immediately turned to screams filled with pleasure. I grabbed onto the headboard to support my balance as I expressed my love to my loving wife. Sweat began to build up on our bodies as we continued to move.

"Damn Ji hyo! I'm going to cum!"

"Gary!!" She screamed. With one last push, grunt and moan, we both came together. I collapsed on top of her, catching my breath. I took her into her arms, caressing her soft hair.

"I love you Ji hyo."

"I love you more." With that, we fell asleep.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2 Hours later

Yah! Song Ji hyo! Kang Gary! YOU'RE LATE!!

I jumped up from the sound of banging and remembered that we were supposed to be in the lobby after two hours. I didn't need to look at my phone for the time as I could tell what time it was from the person at the door.

"Ji hyo, get up! Let's take a shower!"

She immediately got up and followed me into the restroom. We took a shower together to save time. After the shower, we got dressed and headed down after being scolded by my manager outside of our room.

We met up with the rest of the cast and staff in the lobby.

"Well look who decided to show up. What were you two doing?" Jae Suk asked with a grin on his face.

"Making another Gary or Ji hyo." HaHa snickered out. Ji hyo hit his head. "Don't say things like that." She said. We all laughed and she shot every last one of us a glare.

"Now that we are all here, we can discuss the plan for today. We will go to the arena for rehearsal for two hours and we will go to dinner. We will discuss the dinner plans after rehearsal." The p.d. announced. We all agreed and went to load up the vans. Ji hyo and I were in one, Jae Suk, Suk Jin and Jong Kook in one and HaHa and Kwang Soo were in the other one. The srest of the staff and managers rode in their own cars.

We were halfway to the arena when Ji hyo rubbed her hand up and down her thigh.

"Ah, it really hurts to sit down." She said. I smirked and snaked my arm around her waist.

"Maybe I have something to do with that." I said as I winked, causing her cheeks to flush a bright red.

"Gary..." She said. She tilted her head onto mine and locked her hands with mine. We stayed like this until we arrived at the arena. We got out of the van and unloaded the bags. We entered the huge place through the back. There were so many of our wonderful fans waiting for us outside. Stuffed animals, banners and cards were being thrown at us. Our managers picked up most of the items and stuffed them in their bags.

After we were settled on the stage, we began rehearsal. We rehearsed the opening scene and went from there. It was now time for Ji hyo and I to sing our signature song 'Turned off the tv'. Ji hyo walked onto the stage first, singing her part. Even though she isn't the best singer, she's still a great performer. I love watching her when she sings. I can't believe that is all mines. When I heard her say my name, I was off. I strutted to my wife and grabbed her hand rapping my part. I absolutely love performing with her. The past race starts, performing with Ji hyo on stage just made me feel more passionate about performing on stage.

"Song Ji hyo!" I said ending the song. We wrapped our arms around each other and walked back off stage. We were greeted by staff who were telling us 'good job'. I hugged Ji hyo and told her good job. She did the same to me as well. We continued the rehearsal, going on our cues, singing and dancing, playing games and practicing greetings. We finally ended the rehearsal and were discussing what we were going to eat for dinner.

JI HYO'S POV

Today was a great day! I had a nice flight, very good quality time with my husband and a great rehearsal and dinner. We were back in our hotel room relaxing. Gary and I were lying down on the bed. Gary was sleeping and I was tracing his face.

I was interrupted by a phone call coming in on my phone. It was my mom. I answered it, glad to hear from her.

"Hi mom, I was going to call you in a few. How are the babies?"

"They're angels as always. They have kept that same smile on their faces ever since you dropped them off. Except when they were sleeping of course. How is everything going?" She asked.

I looked over to Gary and smiled. "Everything is just the way it should be."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next day

It was the day of Race start and we were on our way to the first event, the fan meeting. We were greeted by our many wonderful fans. We walked into the meeting waving at fans and smiling at them. We answered questions and revealed things about our lives. Before the fan meet ended, one more fan raised their hand to ask a question.

"Yes." The M.C. said pointing her out.

"I have 3 questions for the Monday Couple." Gary and I greeted her and nodded for her to ask the questions.

"Why didn't you two confess your love for each other when you guys were younger? Who was the first one to confess?; and also, can you describe each other and your family in one word?" Everyone ooohed and waited for us to respond. Gary and I looked at each other and back at the girl.

"Well......."

HI EVERYONE! ITS BEEN A WHILE! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS UPDATE AND I WILL UPDATE AGAIN SOON! SORRY IF I MISPELLED ANYTHING OR HAVE GRAMMAR ERRORS. THANK YOU

-JAYBIRD98