Buns Hun!

"I think...I'm....pregnant.."

Gary stood there shocked from her words. After thinking for a few seconds a huge grin came across his face. 

"Yah, SONG JI HYO!!!! THIS IS GREAT!!!!! Gary picked Ji Hyo up by her waist and spent her around their home. Ji hyo was so happy that tears were falling from her face.

"Oppa, be careful!! I don't want to hurt the baby!!" Ji hyo said.

" Oh yeah, sorry, sorry sorry!" he said putting her down.

"How are you feeling are you okay?" Gary asked her.

" I'm feel fine now. But Gary, we need to go to the hospital. I want to make sure that I'm pregnant."

" You are pregnant! I know it!! But, I guess if you want to make sure then we can go." Gary said.

" Okay, now when we do go, whatever they say, you know everything happens for a reason and we will go through this together okay?"

" I know Ji hyo ah. I'll stay right here by your side. "

Ji hyo smiled and gave Gary a kiss on his cheek. After 10 minutes of driving, they finally arrive at the hospital. They signed in and waited patiently for the doctor.

"Song Ji hyo." The doctor called.

" Yes."  The MC walked into the room and tild the doctor the reason why they came. The doctor said no problem. She gave Ji hyo a cup to put her urine in so she could get it tested for her pregnancy. When the testing was done 20 minutes later, the doctor came back with a sad face.

" I'm Sorry guys..... You're going to have to buy a lot of diapers because you're pregnant!!"

" OMGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!! I almost died of sadness. This is great!!! Whoo, I need to lay down for a while. This is alot...." Gary said.

" There's one more thing....." The doctor added.

" What is it? Is it bad?" Gary asked worried.

" You're having twins." When They heard this, Gary fainted from the excitement.

" OPPA!!! OPPA!!! Doctor, he fainted!!" Ji hyo said shaking the doctor.

" Okay calm down let's help him up first and get him some help."

It was an hour after the visit and the couple were at home.

" Gary, how could you have fainted like that?? You scared me!!" Ji hyo said cuddling him.

" I'm sorry Ji Hyo. I was just so happy. I won't scare you like that again."

"I understand Oppa...."

" Good.......I'm going to go take a shower Ji hyo ah, and I'll be back."

"Alasso Oppa!" Gary got up and went to go take a shower leaving Ji hyo on the sofa.

" Hmm..... I know Gary isn't going to take one alone now is he? Why don't I make a surprise visit." Ji hyo said raising her eyebrows.

Ji hyo was making her way to the bedroom when something was slid under the front door. It was a letter.

To:Song Ji hyo

From: Anonymous

"Congratulations!!! I see you and Gary Oppa are having a child. No wait two...

"Who the hell is this? It said Oppa so it must be a girl." Ji hyo was saying out loud. " I want to let you know now that if you want to save Gary, then go into your room and get the envelope that I left behind and read the directions carefully on what I want you to do for me. Oh yeah and also close the window in your bedroom. When i was getting Gary i forgot to close it back. Don't ask questions and just do it. You will be getting a phone call from me shortly. See you later Unnie......"

Ji hyo was beyond sad and angry. Her eyes had fire in them and her heart full of worry. But she is the ace. She will get her fiancé back even if it kills her!

"I'm coming Kang Gary!"

-&!*$*•♤☆■○■○♤°[°[~}~{>|||]]^♧~♡○♡○♡▪¿¿▪¡▪》▪■▪■▪■•■•■•■☆■☆□•●•●•●'<~>^{^}[|[|]<[{○>○>○■○♤•♡○[●♡●♡●♤^》☆♤$&$&$&/-_-&-\《•■☆♤○♢○♧•♧~¿~♢[•♡~♡•♡•♡○♤○¡♤¡♤♤♤♤♡♡♤|♤^}^]~]'}•>○■《○ □ □》¤¡¤♡▪♢▪♢○♢○♢○♢○♢○

Hey guys! I'm so sick right now it's ridiculous but I will still be adding more for you guys okay..... Sorry if I mispelled anything or have any grammar errors. Thanks guys

- JayBird98