We Thought You Should Know

Ji hyo and Gary were preparing to go to the filming for Running Man. It was time for them to let the RM family know about their relationship. When they got to the set, they were the last ones to come.

" Oppa, are you sure you're ready to tell them about us?"

" Ji hyo ah, we were going to have to tell them sooner or later and now is the right time. As long as we do it together, we're going to be okay."

" I know. Whatever happens, we'll be together."

Gary looked at her and smiled as he held her hand tightly.

____________________________________________

" Yah, Kang Gary and Song Ji hyo! hurry up and come over here!" Yoo Jae Suk said.

" Balli wa!" Suk Jin added

Once they got over there they went in between Jae Suk and Jong Kook so they were standing in the middle. Gary and Ji hyo looked at each other and that look let each other know that they were ready to tell the others.

"We have something to tell you guys before filming." Ji hyo started.

" We? You and Gary Hyung?What is it, Noona?" Kwang soo asked.

Gary grabbed her right hand with his right hand and put his left hand on her shoulder. When everyone seen this, they were shocked.

" Hyung....." Haha said.

" Ji hyo and I have been dating for a while. We wanted to tell you when we were ready and we thought today would be a better time than ever." Gary explained.

" We promised that whatever happens to us will not affect the show. We promised to also seperate business from personal, but we do really love each other." Ji hyo added.

" We just needed to let you guys know before we went any further with the show." Gary said.

Everyone stood there and looked at each other. Even the staff were shocked. Next thing you know, the RM memebers started congratulating them abd surrounded them and hugged them. Ji hyo and Gary were shocked at their response.

" Yah, I'm so happy you guys are finally dating! We should've known!" Kwang Soo said.

Everyone agreed with him and were also very happy about the Monday Couple tellung them about their relationship.

" Thank you guys so much for supporting us ." Gary and Ji hyo bowed respectively to the cast and crew before filming. A few minutes before filming, the cast and crew suggested that the Monday Couple announce their relationship to the world and their viewers.  They both agreed after some discussion.

" Helli everyone. Kang Gary and I have an important announcement..... We have been dating for quite some time now and we wanted to finally let all of you know about us. Thank you for supporting the Monday Couple." Gary and Ji hyo then bowed.

" Now they are the "Everyday Couple"!" Haha and Jong Kook said.

Everyone laughed and then continued filming.

After filming ended, the Monday Couple decided to go on a date in public now that their relationship is open. Since the episode of RM was filmed that same day, no one knew yet. When everyone seen them holding hands and walking, eveeyone was shocked and started taking pictures.

" Are they really dating?"

" Is the Monday Couple real?"

" This is unbelievable and exciting!"

The couple happily walked in public as they were happy showing each other off to everyone.

" I'm so happy now that our relationship is open now. I can do anything I want with you in public." Ji hyo said.

" Anything, huh?" Gary said with a smirk.

"What are you thinking about Kang Hee Gun?" (Gary's real name).

Gary stopped and grabbed Ji hyo and pulled her into a kiss. Everyone really paid attention to this. Ji hyo had her eyes wide open but then closed them as she kissed him back.

" I love you, Gary."

"I love you too Ji hyo."

_-_-_-_-_-_--_-__--_-_-_-__--__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-__--__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--__-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_'_-_-_-_-_'_

Alright so I'm really into this today so I'm writting 3 more chapters today just for you guys!! I hope you enjoy them. You can also comment and tell me what you want to read about them doing. I would really love that and be glad to do it for you! Sorry if I mispelled anything or have any grammar errors. Thanks guys

- JayBird98