I Always felt this Way

Its been three years since Running Man has started and three years since Gary and Ji hyo reunited. They were close during filming but when it was time for them to leave, they just said goodbye and parted ways, until one night, everything changed.

" And Cut!" Filming was over and everyone was packing their things to get ready to leave.

"Bye everyone, see you next week." Everyone said to each other. But two people still haven't left. Ji hyo and Gary.

Gary was in his trailer thinking about Ji hyo.

"I wonder if she's left yet. We don't really talk much outside of filming and its awkward when we see each other sometimes. I still love her the same but, things went wrong and now we're in this state. I don't even know if she's still dating Baek Chang Joo. Maybe I'm thinking too much. I just need some coffee."

Gary got up to make coffee when someone knocked on his trailer door. When he opened it, his eyes immediately opened wide.

" Oh, Ji hyo ah. Whats up?"

" Oppa, can I come in for a minute? I would like to talk to you."

" Of course! Come in.

"I'm so nervouse right now, I could puke, but I have to be brave and let him know!!Oppa, I have something to say to you. Please don't ignore me!" Ji hyo thought.

*Flashback to a few minutes ago*

"Gary Oppa, I still love you and I miss you being with me. We were so close but then, I dated that jerk and we stopped talking. I don't blame you either. I just want to tell you I love you just at least once so I can get it off my chest....... You know what Ji hyo, You're going to tell him now. Go over to his trailer and you tell him how you feel! Got it?

*Present time*

" Gary Oppa, I'm going to say this and leave okay?"

"Uh, sure, what is it?"

Deep breath and........

"Ever since we were younger I have loved you soooo much and I still do. I just never had the courage to let you know how I felt and I thought you wouldn't like me back so thats why I dated Chang Joo.  So I could get my heart off of you but I couldn't. We're broken up now so, I'm telling you this today. If you don't feel the same way, that's totally fine. I don't want things to become awkward since I told you this but I had to say it. Anyways, sorry for bothering you. I'll leave now."

Ji hyo stood up and was heading towards the door when she felt something grab her.

"Song Ji hyo...... wait." Gary turned her around and kissed her lovingly on the lips.

She was surprised at what he was doing but she closed her eyes and kissed him back.

When Gary released his lips from hers, he held her tightly and whispered.

"I love you so much that I could die!!"

" You do?? Oppa, I love you too!"

Gary moved back from Ji hyo and kissed her passionately. Gary then layed Ji hyo down on the sofa in his trailer and climbed on top of her. Just when things were getting heated, someone was knocking on Gary's trailer door. It was Kwang Soo.

They both got surprised and jumped up from the sofa.

" Hyung, are you still in there?"

" Uh yeah, I'm getting ready to leave now."