Joong Ki Comes to Visit

The morning sunlight was shining through the curtains of Ji Hyo's room. Her and Gary were in each other's embrace.

Ji Hyo woke up from the sun shining bright in her face. She looked over to Gary and smiled.

" Gaelly Gaelly. " she whispered.

" He's so handsome when he's sleeping. I love how he looks. I love him."

Ji hyo was touching his face feeling all of his features. She lifted her head and kissed his nose, cheeks and then his lips. She then felt his arms tighten around her waist. He was awaken by her soft hands touching his face.

" Ahh, my beautiful Mong ji is awake!"

"Oh, Gaelly Gaelly, were you already awake?"

" Yeah. I didn't want to wake you up. You're just so adorable when you're sleeping that I couldn't wake you."

Ji hyo smiled as she snuggled closer to him.

" When I seen you were about to wake up, I closed my eyes."

"Waeyo Oppa?"

"Because I wanted to see if you would kiss me, and you did!"

She hit him lightly on his chest and was getting up from the bed but Gary pulled her back down to the bed and kissed her.

" You know something Ji hyo, having you here with me is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I could never wish for anything better."

Ji hyo started blushing and covered up her face with her hands.

"Don't hide that beautiful face of yours. " Gary said moving her hands. He then cupped her face with his hands and kissed her passionately. After they released their lips, Ji hyo returned the favor by kissing his whole face moving down to his neck, then chest, then finally his manhood. She took all of him in at once and took stroking breaks before she started sucking him again.

As Ji hyo was expressing her love for her Gary, he let out moans and groans. Ji hyo looked up and seen the pleasure and satisfaction on his face and she started moving faster. When she was finished, she took all of Gary's juices into her mouth and swallowed.

She moved back up and kissed Gary before putting on her robe and going into the kitchen to make breakfast.

" Where did she learn to do that?!!?" Gary said to himself.

After Gary and Ji hyo had breakfast, they both took a shower and got dressed. There wasn't a schedule that day so they decided to watch some movies at her house.

They were watching Jackal is Coming, which is a movie Ji hyo played a clumsy spy/hitman. During the movie, someone called Ji hyo.

" Yeobeseyo. Oh, are you back in town?" Ji hyo excused herself from the sofa and went into her bedroom.

" Who is she talking too?" Gary thought.

" Okay, I'll see you in 30 minutes. Alasso." 

Ji hyo went back to the sofa and cuddled next to Gary.

" Who was that?" Gary asked.

" Oh, it was Song Joong ki. He's back from shooting his movie overseas and he wanted to have lunch with me. He said he needed to discuss doing a movie with me. The director wanted to see us together again in one."

" Oh, is that so?"

"I hate seeing Joong Ki with Ji hyo. even more so than her being with Baek Chang Joo. He was always following her around when he was on Running man. He'd only better discuss business! Mong Ji is mine!!"