Stay With Me

Ji hyo's POV

I wonder what would happen if I tell Gary how I feel. Maybe he won't feel the same way. Or would He? I don't know.  What should I do?

Both Gary and Ji hyo were both thinking of confessing to the other. They didn't know what would happen but wanted to give it a try

Gary stopped walking and Ji hyo stopped too.

" Whats wrong Gary?"

" Ji Hyo, can I ask you a serious question?"

" Sure, what is it?"

"We've been friends for quite some time now and I want to ask you this......

When Gary was getting ready to confess a call came in to Ji hyo's phone.

"Oppa, hold on a minute okay?" she talking to Gary.

Aish, why does someone call now. I finally get up my courage to tell her and someone calls her. Ahh STRESS!!!!

" Hey Oppa!!" Ji hyo answered the phone smiling.

Its none other than Baek Chang Joo! Why him out of all people. Gary thought.

" Yeah, sure I'll be over in ten minutes. Alright, bye!!

" Who was it?" Gary asked but he already knew.

"It was Chang Joo Oppa. He wanted me to come over to show me something! "

"Oh jinja? Can I tell you what I was going to say first before you go? Its really important."

" Sorry Oppa, I really have to go, lets talk tonight! Bye Gaelly!!

Just like that Ji hyo rushed off to Chang joo's house leaving Gary standing there pissed.

" Why does he always have to interfere!! It hurts me so much to see her with him. But I guess if she loves him, I'll back off.

Ji hyo's POV

" Oppa, what do you mean?"

Ji Hyo was at Chang Joo's house. He confessed to her!!!!

"Ji hyo, I want you to be my girlfriend!"

"Mwoh?!?"

"Ji hyo, I love you. I told you I had to show you something just so I could have an excuse to get you over here. I wanted to tell you how I felt."

" Oppa...."

"Please, I can't go another day without you!"

What does he mean??!! Girlfriend???? I used to like him but I like Gary now, but I know Gary doesn't like me back so should I do it?

" Oppa....... I guess we....... could give it a try."

" Jinja?!?! That's awesome!!!! Thank you Ji hyo, you won't regret it!" he said hugging her.

I guess I should tell Kang Gary now, huh? Did I make the right decison?

When Ji hyo told Gary, his heart dropped. He was devastated.

" I'm too late! She's actually dating him. I shouldve told her earlier. Stupid! How could you let her get away like that. My Mong ji is no longer "mine" now! Song Ji hyo, I hope you will be happy with him, I love you.

He congratulated her when he really wanted to stop her from going further with him. From that day on, things between them were never the same. Gary distanced himself from Ji hyo and began hanging out with Yoo Jae suk and the others. After high school Ji hyo and Gary. went their seperate ways and eventually stopped talking. Gary became a rapper and is now a part of a hip hop music group called LesSang and Ji hyo is a famous actress.

What's in store for these two now that they've seperated? It will be fate that reunites the once happy best friends.