Move in!!!

Since the incident with Joong ki, Ji hyo was nervous about something like that happening again so she wanted to ask Gary if he wanted to stay with her.

" Gaelly, Gaelly! " Ji hyo said calling Gary on the phone.

"Ah, my Mong Ji is calling me!"

" Mong ji, mong ji!"

"Gary Oppa?"

" What's up?"

" I want to discuss something with you later so can you drive me to your place?"

" Of course!"

They were on they're way to running man filming. When they got there, without others seeing they quickly gave each other a kiss and hugged before going on to the set.

Throughout the whole filming, they were partnered up with each other in 'Couple, 1% friendship' race(ep.159). They had to choose gold or their partner and since they both chose partner, they both got twice as much gold than the others.

After filming ended, Gary, as Ji hyo asked, drove her back to his place. After they got inside, Ji hyo just blurted out the question.

" Oppa, should we move in together?"

Gary almost choked when he heard her say, 'move in together'.

" She wants us to stay together???!? That means waking up to see her beautiful face, and getting to....... Well anyway!!" Gary was thinking.

" Jinja??! You really want to do it Ji hyo?!"

" Oppa, I have actually been wanting to ask. I just feel safe and secure around you and I want to spend a little more time with my Gary."

Ji hyo's voice sounded sexy and it turned Gary on. He grabbed her waist and stared into her eyes. " Ji hyo, I want you tonight." Gary whispered I to her ear while kissing it softly. "Have me Oppa!!" When Gary heard those words, he immediately kissed her hard but sweet on her lips. He lead her into the bedroom and got her down onto the bed. He crawled on top of her and pulled her shirt off. He stared at her beautiful upper body while his right hand went in her pants and began caressing the outer lips of her vagina.

While Ji hyo moaned in pleasure, she dug her hands into Gary's back while he was exploring her womanhood with his fingers. When she was going to climax, Gary stopped.  He was teasing her. Ji hyo couldn't hold her desire for him in any longer, so she pushed Gary off and climbed on top of him.

She took off his shirt and his pants and boxers. She then started caressing his manhood with her hands making Gary let out pleasuring groans. When Gary was going to cum, she also stopped. She then grabbed his penis and put it into her vagina. They both let out a moan as she did this. Ji hyo started moving back and forth doing all of the work.

" Oppa............" Ji hyo moaned.

As Ji hyo moved, Gary grabbed a whole of her waist and flipped her on her back. Gary put her wrists on each side of her above her head and held them down while he leaned down to kiss her. Gary inserted his penis into her and she let out a scream again. Gary was thrusting fast and hard which made Ji hyo crazy.

" Yes.........Yes..... Kang Gary!!!!"

Gary was going faster and faster as he thrust his hips in. He kissed Ji hyo's neck which was her sweet spot. She escaped his hands and wrapped her arms around his back and squeezed him tightly asking him to push harder.

" I- I'm going to cum!!" Gary yelled.

" Oppa, saranghae!" Ji hyo said climaxing.

Gary let his juices flow inside of Ji hyo making her feel warm. He then collasped on top of her. they both held each other tightly falling asleep.

" Ji hyo, wake up." Gary whispered.

" Waeyo, Oppa??!?!"

" Ready for round 2 yet?"

Hey peeps!!! Here's the next larty for you guys. Please comment and vote. Sorry if I mispelled anything or have any grammar errors. Thanks guys! !!

-JayBird98