Daytime With A Flashlight

Gary's POV

"What should we name our twins? Kang Gary and Kang Ji hyo?"

"Oppa, don't be ridiculous. Its Song Ji hyo!!" She said playing along. I loved her improv.

" Wait, Oppa, I got it! Kang Dae Min, meaning strong and clever and Kang Dae Cho, meaning beautiful and greatness!" I loved the names for the babies. I couldn't agree more.

" I love them Ji hyo! Now, let's get those names on a certificate!!" I told the nurse.

The babies were born on August 16th, the day after Ji hyo's birthday. Her face was lit up with joy when she received the certificates for the babies' birth. So did I. It was two days after the babies were born and my love and my little loves were able to come home. The RM memebers came to our home to visit the twins and to see how Ji hyo was holding up.

When they came, there was a lot of food that tagged along with them.

" Yah, hyungs, is all this food necessary??" I asked Suk jin and Jae Suk.

" Of course!! Our Mong Ji is out and I'm sure after having the twins, she is feeling weak! So we brought all of her favorites!" Ji hyo walked over to us at the door to greet them. She was carrying Kang Dae Min in her arms, while his sister was already fast asleep in her crib.

We hadn't decorated the room yet because of time but I decided to surprise her!

"Oppas!! I'm glad you all came!" She said bowing her head.

" Song Ji hyo, have you eaten?? You look so fragile." Suk jin asked.

" I'm fine Oppa. Just a little tired." They nodded their heads as they focused their attention on the little baby moving around in Ji hyo's arms.

" Aigoo, who is this handsome boy!! Isn't he adorable!" Suk jin said playing with his finger.

" He has his dad's eyes!!" Jae Suk said. I smiled at the remark he made feeling proud.

" Where's baby Dae Cho?" Jae Suk asked.

" She's sleeping. She isn't like her brother. He on the other is a energy bunny." Ji hyo said caressing his cheek with her finger.

" Well, come on in hyungs!!" Before I closed the door, a foot caught into it. I opened the door to see Jong Kook hyung wincing in pain.

" Oh Hyung, I'm sorry. I didn't see you coming."

"Ah Gary ah, you're fine! Congratulations!!" He said handing me a boquet of flowers. But, they were wild parsnips! I'm allergic to those things. Did he forget? I'm pretty sure I told him.

" Thank you! Come in so you could see them!" Something didn't feel right as he walked passed me. Before I closed the door, it was stopped once again!

" Eeehh hyung!! That hurts!!" Kwang Soo exclaimed with HaHa following behind him.

Two hours passed by and the members  of RM spent most of the time ogling over my kids and stuffing their faces. But, one person wasn't saying much, Kim Jong Kook. He sat there occasionally laughing and agreeing but mostly sitting in silence. He looked like he was thinking hard about something. Almost like he was planning something.

" Oppa, you okay? What are you thinking about?" Ji hyo asked but Jong Kook didn't answer.

"Jong Kook Oppa?!"

"H-huh?" He looked up to her and rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

" I asked what were you thinking about."

" Oh um, nothing in particular. I should be going now. I have a uh, meeting with my manager." He stood up and bowed to all of us. He went to see the children and walked to the door.