Delivery for......Kang and Song?

Ji Hyo's POV

If I could measure my happiness, let me tell you, no one is beating me in the happiest person in the world contest! Last night was one of the most amazing, beautiful and deserving nights I have ever had. mainly beacuse it was spent with Gary Oppa.

Gary was worn out from preparing the best gifts ever for my birthday so I let him rest. I was up early making breakfast for Gary because I wanted to thank him for last night. I made all of his favorites.

It was 11 a.m. before Oppa woke up. He walked out of the bedroom and I went over to him and kissed his cheek.

" My beautiful Mong ji, you're up early!"

"I wanted to thank you for last night soooo........"

I led him over to the kitchen table and sat him down. I went over to the oven and took out the food. I kept it in the oven on a low temperature so the food would be warm by the time he woke up.

" Be careful Ji hyo." He came over to me and helped me take out the food.

" I'm sorry."

" What's all this Mong ji?"

"I said I wanted to thank you! I want to thank you over a million times for last ni-"

I felt a pair of soft, warm lips on mine. No matter how many times we have kissed, the sweetness was still there. I could kiss him all day. But sadly, he pulled away.

"Ji hyo ah, you don't have to thank me for anything. I'm your future husband, I do these things because I want to, not because I was forced." He held my cheek in his hand.

" I know Oppa bu-" he cut me off again with another loving kiss. Seriously, I love this man! After he pulled away from me, stared me in my eyes.

" No buts Mong ji, I meant what I said."

Gary and I enjoyed the rest of our breakfast and decided to play a card game. Because of my pregnancy, I was on leave from my acting until after the babies were born. So I didn't have a schedule.  On the other hand, Oppa did but he was off today. Lucky me!

" I win again!" I shouted as I threw the monopoly cash in the air.

" That's because I let you win!" Gary said with a jealous face.

" Yeah right Op- ahh!" I let out a sound of pain as I held my stomach.

" Song Ji hyo, what's wrong???"

"It hurts!!! Kang Gary it hurts!!!"

"Okay, I'll get the keys and your shoes!"

*At the hospital*

Gary's POV

"Owwwwwww.......aahhhh......"

" Baby, everything will be okay, I'll be right here the whole time!"

Ji hyo was going into labor! It all happened so suddenly. They're coming 2 months early! I just can't stand seeing her in so much pain. It hurts my heart so much, but I know I have to be with her through this.

"Mr. Kang, we already told Ji hyo this so now we're letting you know, since you guys are having twins, there was already going to be complications,  but now that they're being born prematurely,  this won't be an easy birth. We will do everything in our power to make sure your fiancé and the babies have a safe delivery!"

" Aigoo, my poor wife! I wish it was me not her with the pain and suffering!"

I headed to the operating room after getting dressed in a hospital gown. Ji hyo was on the bed screaming my name in pain. I rushed to her side and grabbed her hand.

" Ji hyo ah, I'm here, I'm here."

"Mr. Kang, can you please calm her down, we need her to stay focused as much as possible for the babies' sake."

"Listen to me, after the babies our born, we'll have great times with them. We'll play around and have family outings with just them Ji hyo. We're going to be a real family. We are going to teach them to walk and talk and grow into the most wonderful and smartest people! They're going to be beautiful like you."

After comforting her with my sincere words, she began to breathe slowly and calm her nerves. She then focused her attention on the doctor.

" Okay Ji hyo, I want you to give me a really big push for 10 seconds okay, here we go......and.......1,2,3,4,

As the doctor was counting I suddenly went into a state of shock. Its......happening! That's all I could think.

As I seen the babies starting to pop out one by one, I never felt so proud of myself and my Mong ji. But, the blood and the expansion was just......TOO MUCH FOR ME TO STAY AWAKE FOR!!! I fainted.

" Yah, Gary ah, wake up."

As I opened my eyes, Jae Suk hyung, Suk Jin hyung, Kwang soo and Haha were all standing around me.

" W-what's going on?  Whe- Oh no!! Ji hyo ah!!!! The babies!!!!" I was rushing to get out of the bed when the docror came in.

" Mr. Kang, please come this way." He said in a kind of I apologize tone.

I slowly got out of bed and followed him to what seemed to be a nursery type place for newborn babies.

" Mr. Kang, I present to you, your son and daughter. " He held out his hand and swung it slowly to the left side of the room, revealing my beautiful babies.

" T-t- these a-a-are my babies?"

"Yes they are." The doc said with a smile.

" Thank you, thank you so much doctor!" I said shaking his hand. I turned back around to my kids when a nurse came in.

" We are going to bring your children to your wife's room so she could get a better look at her babies since she was groggy eaelier. Is that fine?"

" Of couse, of couse."

When we got into the room, I seen my worn out and tired mong ji resting on the bed. She was awake but was just tired.

" Hey, how can you faint, I thought you were going to be with me throughout this!"

" I'm sorry Ji hyo!"

" May I please see my kids?" She asked the nurse. 

" Yes of course!" She wheeled in two carriers for the babies and broight them next to their mother.

She looked at them and birst into tears.

" These are our childewn Gary! Our children!" She said sobbing. I hugged her tightly as she cried tears of joy into my shoulder. After a few mintues, she looked back up at me.

" What are we going to name them Oppa?"

I was thinking about the names but nothing came to my head.

" Aishhh, I can't think of anything. I think I'm going to faint again......"

*$,-&#,#(×¥+£$_\÷,#*"?#,#?#?#?'&; $:@"@€○¡¤¿□■♢□♢•♤•♤▪¡¤¿《♢□[^}~■^♢|♢|●¡▪》♡▪¿○¡○♤○¡▪}▪¿●¿●¿●♤~♤○》¤♡¤♡☆♡•{♤~♤○}●}●}♡●♤○¡○¡~[~♢^♤》^¡^¡▪[●¡♤^♤•♤*!?"*#,!*♡☆♤●¡●♡●♡○♡?!,!&÷*×)@(!,#,",",-(*,#,¿¤¿¤¿¤¿¿○♡|♡^]♧~♡^

Sooo its been like what a week or two since I updated and I apologize. Once again, I will try to keep up! Sorry if I mispelled anything or have any grammar errors. Thanks guys

- JayBird98