Honeymoon III: Joong Ki's Back

A/N: Hey everyone I need an editor! if anyone of you know one or are one please let me know. Private message me.

Ji hyo's POV

Gary held onto my hand as I intertwined it into his. Joong Ki was standing right in front of us. But how? He went to jail after what happened. Did he make bail?

"Come on guys don't just stand there, give me a hug!" He moved closer to us and stopped in front of me with his arms open wide. "Noona?" He said to me. Gary stepped in front of me glaring at Joong Ki.

"Why in the hell are you even here? Did you invite him Gong Soo?" Oppa pointed to him.

"Waeyo? What did he do?" Gong Soo asked confused.

"Forget it. We're leaving." Oppa began dragging me away with Gong Soo Oppa following behind us and so was Joong Ki.

"Hee Gun, tell me what the hell is going on!!!' Gong Soo yelled.

Oppa stopped and we both faced the two. Joong Ki who had a slight smile on his face was staring at me. I went over to him and slapped him clean across his face.

"Stay away from us!" I yelled to him.

"Gong Soo, he needs help!" Gary said before taking me to find our car.

"I can't believe this! How-why-HOW CAN HE EVEN BE HERE?!?!!! I remember the judge saying clearly that he wouldn't be eligible for bail until after 2 years. It's barely been a year!"

"Ji hyo, calm down. We can't let this bastard ruin our honeymoon and it's only just begun." He said to me cuffing my face.

"I know, but-"

"Song Ji hyo."

"Alasso Oppa." We found our car and got in on our way back home. When we got in, Gary helped me unzip my dress and took off my shoes.

"You know you don't have to do that Gary. I'm not that tired."

"I want to do this. I'm going to go run a bath. I'll be right back."

"Okay." He smiled at me and kissed my cheek before entering the bathroom.

Gary's POV

I turned on the faucet and let the water fill up the tub. I thought back on how Joong Ki was at the Adama tonight. I grew angry just thinking about it. Ji Hyo came walking in with her purple bath robe with her hair tied in a messy bun. I forgot about Joong Ki and focused my attention back on her.

"Oppa, what do you want to eat? Since we didn't eat at Adama."

I didn't even pay attention to her words. Every time I see her, it's always like the first. Her sexiness was always displayed no matter what she wore or how she acted.

"Yah! Kang Gary! Why aren't you listening??" She yelled at me.

"Baby I'm sorry, you're just so-"

"Oppa the water!" I turned around quickly to see the bubbles nearly overflowing. I quickly turned the faucet off and let some of the water out.

I turned back around to Ji hyo and began taking off my clothes. She looked at me with a glint in her eyes and a seductive smile.