Rushed

Photo creds: @fifi_tumini
Follow her instagram/ MONDAY COUPLE POSTS AND PICTURES! @fifi_tumini

GARY'S POV

My body was completely cover Ji hyo's body. So much smoke was filling the building and fire was surrounding the outside. I seen someone coming inside of the building with a frantic look on his face. He didn't look Korean, but more of a Japanese.

"Ji hyo, stay right here. I am going to see what is happening." I said.

"Gary, stay where I can see you." She pleaded. I didn't like seeing her scared like this at all, but i needed her to stay calm.

"It's going to be okay. I won't leave your eyesight." I kissed her lips and hugged her.

I ran over and stopped him to see what was happening. I wasn't sure if he could speak korean so I began to speak english.

"D-do you speak Korean?" I asked in english. He stared at me for a couple of seconds and he nodded his head yes. That's a relief. So I proceeded.

"You just came from outside. Do you know what is going on?" I asked him. I looked back at Ji hyo who seemed to be helping a few fans and made sure her Oppas were okay.

"I am from Japan and I am here with a group of scientists like myself to discover a few chemicals that were non explosive. We had a helicopter of non explosive chemicals carried here for experimenting.... Or at least we thought they were." He mumbled the last part, but i could hear what he said.

"So what are you saying?" I asked wanting him to continue.

"Someone must've switched the crates of non explosives with explosive ones. Or at least thats what I think. But why would someone do that?"

"I have no clue. But, how are we getting out of here? We will die within the next 30 minutes!" I whispered yelled so no one would be even more afraid.

"There is a tunnel below that stage you guys were just on. Its big enough for us all to get through in aN ample amount of time. We can get everyone out of here safely. I just need the key to open it." He began looking around for a person in charge who might have one.

"I can help with that." I turned to see the MC walking towards us with a purple metal key in his hand.

"I was being nosey and heard you guys talking and I decided to help. I'll go get everyone's attention so we can get through this safely!" He handed the scientist the key and he ran over to the center of the building and stood on a chair that was next to a crowd of fans.

"Can I please have everyone's attention!" He yelled a few times. Kim Jong Kook and Yoo Jae Suk helped get everyone settled down so he could talk.

" We have a way for us all to get out of here, we just need everyone to be cooperative and we can make it out."

I found Ji hyo in the crowd and I gave her a nod to reassure her that he was speaking the truth.

"Just below this stage, is a passage way that leads to an army base that is only 10 minutes away. If I can get 20 people to help move the stage, we can get through this quickly." I went over to Ji hyo and made sure she was okay and I went to help move the stage out of the way.

About 10 minutes later, the stage was moved and the doors to the passageway were open. We gathered the women and children that were there first and lead them down. Ji hyo went with them to help out so she was already down. The rest of us followed behind.