Mong ji, Gelly.....Kookie?

Jong Kook went into a coma. Everyone in the room were too shocked to say anything. His mom fell to the floor and his brother caught her just in time.

"Mom, pull yourself together. Everything will be fine." He was trying to comfort her but she was hysterical.

Gary's POV

Coma? Can't be serious!!! Just when things couldn't get any worse.... I moved closer to Ji hyo and I held onto her hand. I knew she was in shock and in pain from hearing about him. Me too!

She looked up at me with tears filling her eyes.

"A coma....." I pulled her into a hug and he buried her head into my shoulder crying. I hated to see her like this.

"Doctor, do you have an estimated time that he will be like this. He can't stay like this forever right?"

"I don't know. At this rate, he could be like this for months, even years. Things like this just don't happen for a day or two you know. We just have to keep doing our best and hope for the best."

I looked around to see the sad looks on everyone's faces. This was horrible. Nothing will be the same.....

Ji hyo lifted her head to look at me. Her eyes red and puffy. She looked so broken. I wanted to cry for her.

"Oppa, I want to go home. I need to lay down."

"Okay, we can go." We hugged everyone and went by Jk's room before we left.

"Oppa, wake up soon. We all miss you!" Ji hyo said to him. She bent down and kissed his forehead and surprisingly I wasn't jealous.

We arrived home and I walked Ji hyo to our room and helped her change into her night clothes. She later back on the bed and stared up at the ceiling.

"I'll go get you something to drink baby." As I was standing up from the bed,she grabbed my hand.

"Waeyo Ji hyo ah?"

"Gary, hold me...please..." I layed back down on the bed and wrapped her tight in my arms. She needed me. I brushed her soft red hair as she caressed my cheek.

"Oppa, can you rap for me? I want to hear Ji hyo blues." I chuckled at the thought of that episode of running man when I rapped that to her. (Ep.16) I think.

"Of course." I began rapping the song for her. Meaning every word I say. I reassured her that everything was going to be okay.

*5 months later*

Ji hyo's POV

"Yah! Kang Gary! Let's go! Oppa is waiting for us!!" It was August 14, the day before my birthday and something wonderful has happened. After five months of hospital visits and hard working doctors helping, Jong Kook has woken up!!!! We just got the news a few minutes ago when his brother called us.