ALL FOR YOU

Tears were dropping from Ji hyo's eyes when Gary asked her to be his wife. She stood there covering up her face with her hands trying to wipe hef tears but they kept coming.

" Kang Gary, I love you so much! I woyld love to be your wife!!" She said sobbing.

Gary quickly slid the ring on her finger before picking Ji hyo up and spinning her. He let her down and planted a huge kiss on her lips. All of a sudden, the running man members started coming out one by one with dog and cat dolls representing Gary and Ji hyo. They all surrounded Ji hyo and got down on one knee and she accepted the dolls. Gary then said,"I want to have as many kids with you as how many dolls are right here and plus.

Ji hyo jumped into Gary's arms as she kissed him lovingly. The running men congratulated them and they went to a restraunt to celebrate. Gary and Ji hyo decided to leave and go celebrate on their own. They went to back to Gary's house.

Ji hyo was in the shower while Gary was on the sofa watching tv, waiting for her to come out.

" Oppa will be surprised when he see's me! He wouldn't want to take his hands off of me!!" Ji hyo said smirking to herself.

Ji hyo had already planned something that night for Gary. She took a shower and put on sexy lingerie. It was a black lace corset with long black lace garner stockings and black stilettos with red bottoms. Before she came out of the bathroom, she did her make-up to look like a model and she wore her favorite red lipstick.

" Whats taking her so long?" Gary thought.

He got up from the sofa and headed to the bedroom door to see what she was doing. Just when he was about to enter the room, the door swung open. When he seen Ji hyo standing there, he was immediately turned on. He had never seen her in something like that before and lust got the best of him. He grabbed her by the waist and hoisted her up onto him. She wrapped her legs around his waist as they kissed deeply moving backwards towards the bed. They both fell down on the bed and they both laughed.

" Ji hyo....." Gary whispered.

She put her finger over his mouth and said "Kang Gary, I want to show you how much I love you." She leaned down and whispered into his ear sexually, "I want you in me...." Gary couldn't take her words and tried to take over but Ji hyo held him down with all of her might as she wanted to pleasure him.

She kissed him and gave him love bites on his neck. She took his manhood and stroked it against her vagina. She was teasing him. After a few strokes, she inserted him into her and they both let out a moan.

Ji hyo moved back and forth doing all the work. She bit her lip which Gary loved for her to do. He was getting hornier by the second. He grabbed both of her breast and squeezed them. Ji hyo starting moaning really loud.

Gary flipped her off and got on top of her. He pushed himself into her hard and hit his lips against hers in a kiss. Gary's sex was becoming rough and Ji hyo loved it. She threw her arms around his neck as she pulled him in closer to her. He sucked on on of her breast as he carressed the other one.

" Oppa!!" Ji hyo screamed.

" Tell me that you want it!! Tell me that your mine!!" Gary demanded.

" G...G...Gary... Kang Gary!!!" Ji hyo was on the verge of her climax.

" Tell.... me...your....mine!!!" Gary said in between breaths.

" I..I....I'm yours!!!" that was the last thing Ji hyo said right before cumming onto his manhood.

They both fell to the side of each other breathing heavily. They both then went into each other's embrace.

Ji Hyo snuggled closer to Gary.

" You know Ji hyo, you looked very sexy tonight, and still do."

Ji hyo blushed. " Well Oppa, it was for you and only you."

" I love you so much Ji hyo. I'm happy I get to spend the rest of my life with you."

"Oh Gary, I couldn't even imagine my life without you. You know, when I planned to wear my lingerie tonight, I knew you wouldn't want to keep your hands off of me." She said shyly.

" Oh really? Well, I can show you better than I can tell you!"

"Give me your best shot Kang Hee Gun!!"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-\-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_'_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hey guys! I'm in Sc in the country visiting my dad trying to do updates with little wifi lol but enjoy this!!!!!!

Sorry if I mispelled anything or have any grammar errors. Thanks guys

- JayBird98