Reunion

It has been many years since Song Ji hyo and Kang Gary were friends. They both grew up to be famous celebrities.  Gary a rapper and Ji hyo an actress. They never thought that they would speak again until a show called Running Man brought them back together.

Gary's POV

" Hey, Gary ah, there's a new show called running man and the producers are offering you a spot as one of the co-hosts. What do you say? Do you want to try it out?" Asked his manager.

"Running Man? I don't know,  sounds a bit weird."

" Come on, it could boost you and LesSang's popularity! More people will know about you! You should try it!"

"Is that so? Well I guess I should."

" Awesome! I'll call the producers right now."

Running Man, huh? Who knows, it might be fun!! Gary thought.

Ji hyo's POV

" Yah, Song Ji hyo!! Just do it. It'll be fun. It's a new experience! !"

Gary's manager wasn't the only one pestering about being on the show. So was Ji hyo's.

" Fine, fine. I'll do it! But just to lef you know, if I pass out from loss of energy, you're in big trouble!" Song ji hyo said to her manager.

"Whatever, I'm going to go call them now to let them know you're in."

I wonder who my other costars are.

"Welcome to Running Man. I'm glad you all can make it here. There are two more people coming then we will start the show." The producers were saying to them.

" Well this is going to be interesting!" Yoo Jae Suk said.

" I can't believe all of us are on the same show! My best buds!" Kwang soo stated.

" Yup, just like old times. If only Gary was here, then it would even better!" Said ji suk jin.

" You're right and that beautiful girl Song ji hyo. She's an actress now. Who knew!!" Haha added.

" I wonder what happened between her and Gary. They were always so close." Jong Kook said.

" Our next co-host has arrived everyone. Please welcome Kang Gary!"

The guys stopped and looked as they were in disbelief.

" Gary sshi???!! He's really going to be on the show??!!" Everyone was shocked when they seen him walking in.

" Yah, Kang Gary! !! What are you doing here??!! Jae Suk yelled.

Gary was also surprised to see his old buddies from high school again.

" Wow this is daebak!! All of you are here." Gary exclaimed.

Before they could all start a conversation, another person was walking in. It was Song ji hyo.

She was stunned to see them also.

" Oh. My. God." were the words that slipped from her mouth.

Everybody turned around and their eyes nearly popped out of their heads from opening them too wide. Gary turned around and stumbled a little.

" S.S..Song Ji hyo?" He said in disbelief.

" Kang Gary, is that you??!?! This is crazy!"

She then walked over to the group of men and hugged them as she hasn't seen them in a while.

" Everyone is here!!! This is unbelievable!!!" Kwang soo stated.

Gary and Ji hyo were both still stunned from seeing each other again after several years.

" Is she really here? I'm not dreaming? I missed her so much! She's gotten prettier. I could just squeeze her right now!!!"

"Gaelly, Gaelly!! I missed you! I never thought I would see you again and here we are. i never thought this would even happen!You're still handsome as ever. I'm so happy to see your face!

"Since everyone is here we can now start the show!"

The two have reunited through the show. They both never thought that this would happen but it did. They're thrilled to be with each other again after so many years but, they still have to keep things professional. During the show, everyone pretened like it was some of they're first times meeting each other so it could be more interesting. It wasn't hard for Gary and Ji hyo to do since they haven't seen each other in a while.

As they were on the show, the cast memebers dubbed them the Monday Couple,  since it seemed like they both liked each other and the only time they would see each other was on Mondays.

This brought them closer together but, only on the show. When they were done filming they went their seperate ways.