Honeymoon IV

A/N: SO, MY CHAPTERS KEEP GETTIBG DELETED AND IT'S MAKING ME ANGRY. WATTPAD HAS BEEN SHOWING OUT ON ME LATELY. I ALOLOGIZE GUYS VUT ENJIY THE UPDATE!!
-JAYBIRD98

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ji hyo's POV

I seen a face of anger and rage emitting from Gary. I could hear the voice of the person on the other side of the phone but I wasn't clear on who it was.

"How did you get this number?!!" He yelled. He scared me.

"Listen to me real good. You mess with Ji hyo or my family again, consider yourself as good as dead and I'm not playing Song Joong Ki!" He hung up the phone. I went over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. His body was warm as I leaned my head against his shirtless upper body.

"I won't let him come near you. I can't. I'll kill him before I let him hurt my family." He hugged me tighter. His body became more heated. When will this end???

" Oppa, I-I-I-"

" It's alright Ji hyo. Don't apologize for anything that wasn't your fault." All I could do was close my eyes my cry in his chest.

"Baby, look at me." He said lifting my chin to connect my eyes to his.

"Wipe your face. I'm here and I will always be. He will not do anything while I'm here so that means it will never happen. I'm your husband. I chose to love you and protect you not because I had too. I wanted too. He will not keep us from having our honeymoon or anything else. I love you and I'm not going anywhere. Remember that."

Gary's words made me feel safe and secure and he was safe. God, I love this man. I trust you Kang Gary.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

"How does this feel?"

"Amazing...." Gary was massaging my shoulders. We were taking a bath together getting ready for our multiple dates today. After our "bath", we got dressed and headed out. When I got outside, a purple and black Lamborghini was waiting for us.

" OH MY GOD!!!!!" I put my hand over my mouth as I went to check out the car.

"Congratulations on your marriage Mrs. Kang Ji hyo." Gary said as he took out a gold key with my name on it. I jumped into his arms kissing his whole face.

" Gary, you didn't have to get me car!!! Well, maybe but I live you soo much!! Thank you!!!!"

"Anything for my love. This is what we will be taking today and you get to drive it. It is yours of course." I was beyond grateful! Even though this past day has been angering and scary, I refuse to let Joong Ki ruin my honeymoon and my happiness.

"Oppa, I don't know where we're going."

"Don't worry, I've already put the directions into the GPS. Just drive and you will see.” Oppa said to me as he laid back in the seat.