Male Friends, Jealous Gary cont'd

Gary and Ji hyo are with Dong Wook having lunch at a restraunt just outside of Seoul. While Ji hyo and Dong Wook are catching up on old times, Gary is watching them in jealousy.

" Hahahaha! Oppa, I must have missed a lot, huh?" Ji hyo said laughing at Dong Wook.

" Not much Ji hyo ah. I just really missed you."

When Gary heard this, he nearly choked on his food and spit it out.

" Hyung, gwanchano?" Dong Wook asked.

" Oppa, you have to be careful. Here drink some water."

" I'm fine.  I'm going to go outside for a bit."

Like that, Gary stormed out of the restraunt before Ji hyo could stop him.

" What's going on with hyung?"

Ji hyo stared blankly at Dong Wook.

" I-I don't know. "

Gary went outside of the restraunt and was pacing back and forth.

" If they were going to be ignoring me the whole time, I wouldn't have come!! Aishh"

While Gary was thinking, a girl walked over to him and tapped his shoulder.

" Gary Oppa?"

Gary turned around and was surprised to see who it was.

"Oh, Kim Han ah!"

" It is you!! Its been so long since we've last seen each other!"

" Yeah, well."

Jang Kim Han was Gary's ex girlfriend. They had been dating for around 4 years but broke up because of his partying habbits.

" So, what brings you here?"

"Oh, I'm here with Song Ji hyo and Lee Dong Wook. He invited us for lunch."

" Ah, Ji hyou unnie. How is she doing?"

" Uhh, she's just fine, I guess." he said that so she wouldn't know that they were dating.

" Oh okay."

"So what about you? Why are you here?"

" Oh, um I-" Kim Han was cut off by Ji hyo.

" Oppa!" Ji hyo called for him.

Gary turned around and looked at Ji hyo with a startled look.

" Wae Oppa?" Ji hyo then looked at Kim Han. " Who is this?" Ji hyo said with a kind of upset tone. She was intimidated by how beautiful she was and what she was wearing. She was dressed in a tube top and very short shorts with heels.

" Ah, yea, I'm Jang Kim Han, Gary's ex."

" Ex?" Ji hyo looked at Gary and then back at the young lady.

" Oh okay, nice to meet you. I'm Song Ji hyo." she had to calm herself and remember that her Gary's relationship wasn't open yet.

"Oh, I know who you are....... Well Oppa, it was nice seeing you and nice meeting you too Ji hyo unnie."

"Ah, yea."

" Bye, Oppa." She walked over and pecked Gary's cheek. Ji hyo was so mad, but she had to hold her anger in until she left completely.

" What the hell was that Oppa?!" She said yelling.

Before Gary could say anything, Dong Wook came outside.

"I paid the check, so we can go now."

"Thank you." Gary said.

" Shall we go to one more place before we part ways?"