Forgotten Memories

"It isn't looking too good."

The doctor came out of the hospital room with these words. Gary became hysterical from hearing the news of one his best friends.

" W-w-what do you mean? Can't you do something doctor? You aren't going to lwt him die are you? What's wrong???!" Gary said. Tears were filling his eyes. Ji hyo went behind him and backhugged him. His brother and the running man members stood there listening to the bad news.

"He's losing a lot of blood and one of his lungs were punctured. At this rate, he could go into cardiac arrest and........"

" Doctor please, you have to help Oppa! Please save him!" Ji hyo pleaded. Gary stopped saying a word after what the doctor just said. He stood there with tears rolling down his cheeks, stiff as a rock.

"We are trying our best. What we need to do now is move him into surgery right away!"

"Please do your best doctor. We need him!" His brother said.

He rushed back into the operating room while everyone sat back down. The atmosphere was so sad, everyone kept to themselves.

Gary laid his head on Ji hyo's lap. She caressed his head trying to comfort her fiancé. Five hours of nervously waiting had passed and the doctor came out.

"May I see the family of Kim Jong Kook?"

Everyone stood up immediately and went to him.

"That's all of you?"

" Yes." Yoo Jae Suk said.

The doctor let out a sigh and rubbed his hand through his hair. What he was going to say was going to shock them.

" What happened?  What happened to Jong Kook doctor?????" Ji hyo asked.

" Well.......he's doing just fine. We got the bleeding to stop and all of his wounds have been stitched. As for his burns from the acid, we have cleaned them up to the best of our ability. It will take him at least a year for him to fully recover."

Everyone were so happy to hear the news about Jong Kook. They hugged each other and shed tears of joy.

" When will we be able to see him?" Haha asked.

" Tomorrow afternoon. We still need to run some more tests on him and keep him stabilized.

Everyone thanked the doctor for his hard work. Everyone stayed the night at the hospital except for Ji hyo, Gary, Haha and Yoo Jae Suk.

Ji hyo drove home because she wanted to let Gary rest. He kept insisting on driving home but of course, he wasn't going to win against Mong ji.

They arrived home and Ji hyo held on to Gary as they were walking inside of their house.

"Stay here, I'll get something to drink." Ji hyo commanded Gary. She started to get up when he grabbed her hand.

"Oppa, waeyo?" Gary just looked at her like he was seeing her for the first time.

"Let me hold you Ji hyo ah." Gary pulled her closer as he wrapped his arms around her body. Ji hyo didn't know why he was doing it but she didn't resist.

They stayed that way for a while until Gary broke it.

" Ji hyo, thank you for rescuing me tonight."

" Ani Oppa. I wasn't going to leave you for dead. I love you too much."

"I love you too." He leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips. He carressed her thigh with his fingers one by one rotating fingers. He was moving into her jeans when Ji hyo quickly stood up.