Chapter 10: Egypt

I woke up.

I remember what happened last night.

I got out of bed.

   I got out of my room in the company's personal luxury hover-plane. I walked down the stairs to the plane's kitchen with the company's own private Italian chef.

"Good to see you again." I greeted.

"Good to see you too."

" May I order?"

"Sure, sir. What is your order, sir?"

"1 large plate of fried rice and adobo, make it spicy please,a plate of pandesal, and as always, unlimited iced tea. Deliver it on the plane's observation deck."

"Thank you sir."

   I walked down the stairs to the observation deck. My brother is sitting on the sofa. I sat beside him.

"Sup." I informally greeted.

"Sup." he said weakly.

"Do you understand now?" I asked softly, yet firmly.

"Yes."

"Don't worry.I heard that Vince said that we are staying in a luxurious hotel."

"Okay." He said weakly.

"Vince also said that there are some super hot women at the hotel."

"Super hot women?" he said excitedly.

"Yes. Like very beautiful Egyptian women."I replied, avoiding to laugh because of that phrase and the way he said it. Also his brain turns into mashed potatoes when he sees, or even mentioning beautiful women.

"Yes! Im gonna do the mission, as long as there is super hot Egyptian women. Deal?"

"Deal."

The problem is, I'm not sure that there are "super hot Egyptian women" in the hotel. Maybe I'll asked Vince to hire some decent prostitutes. I chuckled at the thought.

"What's so funny?" He asked.

"Nothing." I feigned.

"Sir your order is here."

"Thank you,Luigi."

He placed my order on the glass table beside me. I noticed that there is a control panel on the back of his head. He also has blank eyes.

He is a Artificial.

I never noticed that until now.

I ate my food while I enjoyed the view on the plane's observation deck.

  Ten glasses of iced-tea later, we arrived at the deserts of Egypt. We passed many oases and small cities with concrete walls of every size surrounding them.

   We also passed through numerous military complexes in the desert. We arrived at the towering, impressively giant walls of Cairo.

   We passed through the tunnel of the wall. Flying drones scanned our hoverplane.

A flying drone approached me. He scanned my face. I didnt even noticed that it got inside.