Chapter 51: The Man in Red

Boss stepped down on the stage, confused while the mysterious fog covers. All of us are confused too. Where did it come from? It must be some form of advanced smokescreen technology.

Then, someone appeared amidst the fog in front of Boss.

A gray-haired man approached Boss, smiling. His red sunglasses stared at Boss. He adjusted his red tie on his white folds of his red suit. Everything about him is red, except for his hair and skin, which is white as milk.

Maybe the devil himself visited him from Hell.

"Hello."

Boss pointed his assault rifle from the grave at him. Suddenly, the rifle flew itself on the air. Panicked, he took out his personal stockless AK,and pointed it at the man in red.

The man in red sighed then he gestured his hand in a shooing motion. The carbine floated in mid-air and pointed itself toward him.

A floating figure with wearing a hooded brown trench coat and a gas mask, surrounded by glowing, floating orbs.

Two floating figures emerged from the fog, above the man in red.

They have the same hooded trench coats and gas masks, but they have different weapons and colors.

The green one has 8 bullpup rifles hovered at its back pointed at Boss and the ponytailed black one controlled grey spear like objects, surrounding Boss, unable to escape. The black one seems familiar, like I seen it before.

Boss just stood there. The mercenaries and the commanders pointed their rifles at them.

The ones on the front, including the commanders beside us, unexpectedly lowered down their rifles and pointed their weapons at their fellow comrades at the back. My brother, too has been affected, pointing his payload rifle on the ones on the back.

I suddenly cant move.

"Don't be rude in front of the guest." the man in red scolded Boss.

"Who do you think you are!?" Boss asked loudly.

"Let me introduce myself. I'm Johann Walker, founder of RavenClaw, the most powerful private military superpower in the world. And this is my personal experimental unit, the Psychic Unit."

"What do you want, motherfucker?"

"No, not what I want, but what we both want."

"What?"

"See, we are both business rivals for a decade. You and I are the same, both war veterans who started their new form of a private military company, the difference is, I'm at the top, while you are below me." he explained. "So, I would like to give you an offer you cannot refuse. Let us join forces. Make peace with each other. With my technology and with your sheer manpower, we'll save the world and the ideals of nations from the Global Alliance's plans for world domination.Deal?"

"No."he refused stubbornly.

"I was right all along,you are just a pathetic puppet of the GA. Its to late to save you and your troops. I must destroy you for the good of humanity. My unit can hypnotize your troops to shoot them and we have many spies in your company."

"Fuck you!"

"Take these two." he pointed to us.

Suddenly, my legs moved by itself, walking towards them. I tried to resist, but I cant. My stepbrother walked calmly beside me, not appearing to be resisting.

"Kill them, Leave Louie alive, it is our declaration of total war."

How did he know Boss's real name?

I heard sounds of gunfire and screaming. I heard the whimpers of my dog.

As my head turned back, because its the only body part I'm in control right now.

I saw my comrades at the front of the crowd, including my brother, shooting at the ones at the back.

The screams pierced not only my ears, but also my soul. Panzer ran to me, then he suddenly stopped and whimpered,like there is a invisible wall between us.

"N0!!" I walled.

What force could have done this? Is Johann telling the truth, that those three floating figures can hypnotize their enemies?

If so, RavenClaw is a force to be reckoned with and Boss now realized it.

A war is coming.

Then, we walked through the mysterious grayish-purple fog. I saw numerous silhouettes of tanks, APCs, IFVs, AA vehicles, multiple rocket launchers, self-propelled artillery and infantry. We walked pass a hover-tank in the mist. 

We walked further and we saw a command vehicle at our front. A soldier donning a black digital camouflaged combat uniform with a spherical combat drone approach Johann.

"Sir, our scouts reported that the town is guarded. Our scouts in the area reported that their are numerous civilians in the town." the soldier reported. "Maybe we should evacuate the civilians there?" the soldier suggested.

"Let them out of their misery, they are puppets of a puppet army of a globalist puppeteer." Johann commanded.

"But sir! The civ-"

He pulled out a large, stub-barreled revolver from the white folds of his red suit. The revolver's handle is made out of red maple wood. The metal frame is painted white, with a subtle red glow on the edges.

"If you don't want to taste shotgun shells, remember the first rule: No buts." Johann reminded.

"Yes sir. The mission is a go." the soldier replied hesitantly."Commence Operation Written Declaration." the soldier commanded on his Holo.

He saw me looking at his weapon. He adjusted his red tinted sunglasses.

"Oh this? This is my signature execution weapon."he explained. " It fires 12-gauge shotgun shells." he added.

We walked to a silhouette of a dropship landing on the ground.

We arrived at the dropship and the door opened automatically. The floating figures above dissapeared.

We entered the dropship and my stepbrother sat beside me and a RavenClaw mercenary.

The mercenary placed a miniature EMP device on both of my legs and I proceed to kick him directly in the face. The mercenary is bleeding from his nose.

Another mercenary beside Johann proceeded to handcuff me, I tried to pull out my Ultranium blades from inside my legs, but it stopped working.

The mercenary that I kicked earlier punched me on the face. In retaliation, I pushed him with my handcuffed hands.

"Stop, no need for excessive violence." Johann commanded.

The mercenary sat reluctantly beside my stepbrother.

My stepbrother looked grim. I noticed that he has no restraints on him.

We ascended to the skies. The mysterious smoke surrounding the area disappeared.

I saw the bloodied corpses of my allies on the ground. Some of them are still alive.

They are indifferent to the army approaching the town because of the shock of killing their own.

I heard air-raid sirens blaring from the ground. The town is being bombed. The mist from earlier appeared, approaching the town.

"Great plan." my stepbrother suddenly remarked.

"Yes, now for the next step, neutralize him." he pointed to me.

"Yes sir." my stepbrother replied.

I felt a tranquilizer dart on my left side of my neck. I looked to my left; my stepbrother hesitantly pointed a miniature tranquilizer gun at me.

I fell on the ground, then I suddenly feel sleepy.