Night time

Bradey's P.O.V

Mommy, aunt Perrie, an I are watching a movie called toy sort tonight. I heard it's a good movie. To be honest I don't watch a lot of movies. I was really excited to watch this one. While we watching the movie I sat next to mommy on the couch. And Perrie was in the arm chair. The time is about 7 pm. I am so sleepy. We started the movie at 6:30. So it was on for 30 minutes.

"Are you getting sleepy buddy?" Mommy asked.

I nodded my head. I kept on dozing off. My attention spans is making me fail at staying up late.

"Come on let's get you to bed Bradey." She said carrying my up to my room. Perrie paused the movie and followed us.

When we got to my room mommy placed me on my bed and tucked me in. "Hey is your teddy bear." She said while given me the teddy bear I named Jayk. (pronounced as Jake)

"I had fun today." I smiled.

"Good, so did we. Now get some rest, so we can play with your new toys tomorrow." Mommy said.

"Good night aunt Perrie and mommy."

"Night sweetie." Perrie said giving me a small hug.

"See you in the morning I promise."mommy said and kissed my forehead. Then they walked out of my room and shut my light off. Perrie turned on my Teen Titans night light. Then I was soon left alone in a dark room. But they left the door open a little bit.

I closed my wittle eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Perrie's P.O.V

We were watching a movie then Bradey wanted to go to bed. So we brought him up to bed. An when we came back down it went quiet. "Jade how do you like being a mum?" I asked.

"It's fun, especially because Bradey is so sweet and adorable." Jade smiled.

"So are we gonna turn te movie off an watch somethin different or no?"

"Yeah let's put something else on." She nodded.

"Horror?"

"Fine but keep it quiet." She warned.

"I got it. How about chain saw massacre?"

"Pop it in." I did as Jade said, then saw down on the couch. This was a Jerrie moment.

Bradey's P.O.V

-Dream-

I was running away from something in the shadows. It was creepy. Mostly because I didn't know who it was. But when it came closer to the light it was shown that it was my worst nightmare. A clown. (I am seriously afraid of clowns) I was cornered up against the wall. No where to move or go. Then I realized who the clown actually was. My biological mom Joslin. With what looked like Drew, Bridget, and Rachel. I was trapped. The only thing I could do is suffer through what they planed to do.

---out of the dream---

My eyes shot open. I was in a pool of sweat. "Man I had a nightmare." I said to myself. So I grabbed my teddy and got up from my bed an headed to my door.

Jade's P.O.V

This movie is so scary and gross. Why did Perrie choose this movie out of all the movies we have. The movie was on for about an hour maybe more. Perrie fell asleep on my shoulder. An for some reason I am still watching the movie.

Bradey's P.O.V

I made my way down stairs. It sounded like mommy and Perrie were watching a new movie. I didn't care. Bradey was tired. I was that aunt Perrie was asleep, when I got down stairs. But mommy was still awake. Which was good. So I made my way to the couch, then I poked her in the arm.

She jumped. "Oh I it's just you .

Bradey. Why are you still up?" She asked catching her breathe.

"I had a scary dream." I frowned.

"Oh honey come her." Mommy pulled me onto her lap an paused her movie. I snuggled into her chest. "Wanna tell me about it?"

"Okay. There were clowns, the clowns were Rachel, Bridget, an my bio mommy. It was scary."

"That does sound scary. But don't worry they won't hurt you anymore."

"Promise?"

"I Jade Thirlwall promise to Bradey Thirlwall to keep you safe an sound. For as long as I live on this planet."

I smiled. An snuggled more. I'm a lover not a fighter. It's the way I was born. To love people. But I learned that sometimes people have to work hard to earn love from you. An if they just slide into your life like the girls did its worth a shot if you have a opened mind. An besides they saved me from a beating. Well stopped a beating.

"I think we should get you back to bed." Mommy said.

"But the clowns." I whined.

"Do you wanna sleep in my room then?"

"Can I?" I asked.

She giggled, an nodded. "Let's get you back to bed." She carried me up to her room an sat me on the bed. It was a king sized bed.

Jade's P.O.V

We headed to my room, an I say Bradey on my bed. You could just tell he was tired. I bet you wanna know how I can tell, well you can tell because he sucks on his tongue when he is trying to stay awake. It's just too cute. An his eyes are a tad red. "Now try an get some sleep. Mommy doesn't want a crabby boy tomorrow."

"Okay mommy."

I went into my bathroom to get my pj's on. I was wearing a Minnie Mouse shirt an blue sweatpants. Then I got on my side of the bed an started to fall asleep. An soon after I got into bed I felt a little body snuggled me. It was Bradey. He is such a snuggle bug. Tomorrow should be interesting. Maybe the guys can come over an play with Bradey. Or Perrie's brother Jonnie

-------authors note----

Hope you enjoyed the new chapter. Love you little bears

Vote

Comment

Share