Hanging with Zayn

Perrie's P.O.V

Since Jade and Bradey were gone, I had Zayn come over to hang out. You know since he is going on tour soon. Right now Zayn an I are watching a movie together. Zayn even cooked for us. He had made some carabonara, it was fantasic. I wish I had Zayn's gift of cooking. 

"How much longer do we have until Bradey, an Jade come home?" Zayn asked. 

"I don't know. But I'm sure that Bradey will be happy to see you." 

"Are ya kidding the kid loves me. I'm a close second to Niall, for that kid." 

"Well he did steal you from me the other day." 

"Yeah I thought that was adorable. So how has he been adjusting to all of this?" 

"Very well actually. He is gonna have a guys day with Jonnie tomorrow." 

"Oh that would be fun." 

"Yeah but lets not talk about Bradey. Lets have us time. I never really see you much." 

"I know it beautiful." My heart always melts when Zayn calls me beautiful. "But were together now, that is all that matters." Right then Zayn's lips met mine. Then we started to watch the movie once again. It was the hangover part 1. An boy it is funny. (I actually saw this movie. It is really funny in my opinion) Around the end of the movie Jade an Bradey walked in to the condo.

"Kid in the room." Jade said walking over to the couch. 

Then I turned the movie off, an snuggled into Zayn's chest. "How was the store?" I asked. 

"It was good. We ended up going to the park as well." 

"Oh fun. What did you do at the park Brado?" I asked. 

"We were playing with the tire swings." Bradey said as he sat on the lounger. 

"Hey little man." Zayn said. He is so good with kids. 

"Sup Zayn." 

"Whoa little mans picked up some swag." 

"Nah not really." 

"Well guys Bradey wanted to watch Big Brother out here. So can we change it?" Jade asked. 

"Yeah that's fine. Wanna stay an watch it with us Zayn?" I asked Zayn.

"Yeah I can do that." Zayn smiled. Then Jade put on Big Brother. Bradey was copying the announcer guy that speaks in the beginning of the show. It was so adorable. 

"Previously on Big Brother." Bradey said in a low sounding voice. 

"Wow that was a good impression buddy." Jade said. 

"Yeah I've been practicing it. Mostly because someday I'll be on that show. But the version in the states." 

"That would be so cool Bradey." Zayn said. 

"Yeah it will." After about 15 minutes it went to commercial. So far it is a good episode. But it has lots of drama. An it looks like Bradey is really into all of that drama.

Bradey's P.O.V 

We are in the living room watching Big Brother season 15. It is such a good episode tonight. Tonight is the live eviction, an the new H.O.H (head of household) competition. I was on the edge of my seat when it went to commercial. "Ugh I hate it when they do that." I complained. 

 "Do what go to commercial?" Zayn asked. 

"Yeah, they always do that when it is at a good spot."