What are you doing here?!

Bradey's P.O.V 

When we got home I opened the door. An that is when I saw him. What is he doing here? You are probably wondering who I am talking about right? Well it was Jayk. Yes my biological father. He was at the kitchen table talking with my mum. Right now I know that I'm not ready to deal with this. "Perrie do I have to go in there with them?" 

"I can't tell you what to do. I'm not your mum."

"But I don't want to see him yet. I'm not ready to deal with him leaving me again."

"But Jade didn't tell you to go over there now did she?" 

"No but she might tell me to." 

"If she does then I'll go in there with you. Sound good?" 

"Yeah. That sounds better than me by myself."

"Just relax Bradey." Perrie cooed. 

Jade's P.O.V 

While Perrie and Bradey were out for a drive I got a surprise visitor. It was Jayk, Bradey's real father. This wasn't expected nor plan. I was more confused on how he found out where we lived. "So what are you doing here Mr. Gateman?" 

"With your permission I would like to be apart of Bradey's life again." 

"I'm not sure if that is what he wants." 

"I know I don't deserve this. Honestly I was a shitty father to him. An I'm sorry about that." 

"You know I would love to have you back in Bradey's life. But it's not my place to say so. It's up to him not me." 

"But you have a bond with him. An I know that. I've seen the twitter things with Kathy." 

"Whose Kathy?" I asked. 

"Uh my wife." 

"Oh nice." 

"Yeah but that isn't important right now. So how has he been with all of this?" 

"He's been great. Bradey is a great kid. Smart, funny, and a sweetheart. But you had no way of knowing that did ya?" 

"Look I feel bad enough. I basically left him for dead. Once I was gone I regreted it. I never had the heart to do what I did. An Bradey was young at the time so he didn't understand why I left." 

"Why did you leave him?"

"Joslin is real mother told me that if I stayed that she would kill Bradey. An I thought that I was protecting him. But I guess not. I should of left with him. But I was stupid and pulled a stunt like that. An I bet that Bradey thinks that I hated him." Then I heard the door open and shut. Perrie and Bradey were back. Jayk's back was to the door, but I was in view of the door. But now wasn't a good time to have Bradey come over. He's probably wondering who I'm talking to.

"Sorry for taking a while Jade. We were singing show tunes." Perrie stated with a smile. 

"Oh it's alright. Hey bud come over here for a minute." I said to Bradey. He shook his head no. I think he know's who is at the table with me. "Come on over here bud." I said once more. Then he finally walked over. "How was the driving?" 

"Fun." Bradey said not looking at Jayk. 

"Hi Bradey." Jayk said in a hushed tone.

Bradey's P.O.V

When I walked over to mum Jayk said hi to me. I don't know if I should respond or not. What is a little boy to do? "Hi." I grumbled turning to face him. 

"Bradey please be nice to him." Mum said.

"Hi." I said with less of a grumbling sound. 

"How have you been Bradey boy?"