Recess

Jade's P.O.V

After the signing was all done we headed back home. Bradey was still sleeping. "Perrie what does Bradey need for tomorrow?"

"Jonnie just said a swim suit." Perrie said from the couch.

"Ugh then I gotta make a quick trip to the store, to get Bradey a suit." I sighed.

"Want Bradey to come with?" Perrie asked.

"Yeah he should come with." I said walking over to my son who was on the lounger sleeping. I gently shook his arm. "Honey you gotta get up." I said.

"What." Bradey said opening one of his eyes.

"We gotta go bye bye."

"What for?"

"You need a swim suit for tomorrow."

"What are we doing tomorrow?"

"Well you an Perrie's brother Jonnie are gonna have a guys day. But I have no clue where he is taking you."

"Oh that will be cool." Bradey smiled.

"Come on then. The sooner we get going to sooner we can come back an watch big brother."

"Yeah okay." Bradey said getting off of the lounger to grab his flip flops. The flip flops had beast boy from teen titans on them.

"I'm gonna stay here while you guys are out." Perrie said.

"Ah I gotcha. Don't do anything stupid." I knew that Perrie was gonna have Zayn come hangout for a bit. Or the other way around.

"See ya later." She said giving Bradey a hug. Soon we were in the car. I was obviously driving, Bradey was in the back seat. It's gonna be nice Bradey an I can have mommy son time together, since he is gonna be with Jonnie tomorrow.

"So you have a new friend now." I said breaking the silence.

"Yeah I do. She is really nice." Bradey smiled.

"That is really good. Bradey if you want maybe somethime she can  come over to play with you." 

"Yeah, yeah I would like that mommy." Bradey let out a huge smile. 

"Alright we can do that sometime soon." 

"Yay, she already has a nickname for me." 

"An what is the nickname?" 

"Mr. Musical." Bradey giggled. I thought that the nickname was cute. 

"Buddy, do you think that you would be okay going to school at the begining of the school year?" I asked. 

"No, no school. Bad things happen at school."

"Alright, then we won't make you go." 

"Thank you." Bradey sighed in relief. "What are we doing after we go to the store mommy?"

"Well if you want we can go to the park for a little while." 

"Yeah that sounds like fun." So we pulled into a parking spot at the store, then I hopped out of the car. 

Bradey's P.O.V 

We got to the store, an I got out of my seat to get out of the car. It was really bright outside at the moment. But I'm used to it  being like that. Soon we were out of the sunshine. Mommy walked us over to the swim suits. There was a lot of them. Since it is like in the middle of summer. 

"Okay now if you don't find one, we can go to another store." Mommy said.

"Alright." I smiled. Then a walked over to the suits an started to look through them. There was a lot of cool looking ones. I saw one with Scooby Doo on it. An another one with Spongebob. Along with a bunch of other ones. 

"See any you like Bradey?" Mommy asked. 

"Em yeah." I smiled, as I grabbed the Scooby Doo pair of swim trunks.

"Those are nice." She smiled. "Do you really want them?" 

I shook my head rapidly to say yes. We did get that pair of trunks. Then we left to go to the park. It was huge. They even had a tire swing. An one of those spinning chair type of things. I sprited to the tire swing. Honestly I love tire swings. I jumped onto it. It was lots of fun to do that. "Can you spin me mommy?" I asked. 

"Yeah sure. Wanna go fast?" 

"Uh yeah I do." I smiled. 

"Alright." Mommy said as she started to spin the swing. It wasn't going fast at all. It wasn't even gettting enough to spin on its own. 

"Here." I paused an sat up pulling myself off of the tire swing. "Its your turn mommy." 

"Oh okay." She said a little nervous. "Don't hurt yourself Bradey." 

"Don't worry I know what I am doing." I actually did know what I was doing. When I would get dragged to the park by Bridget an Rachel I had to spin them on a tire swing. So I'm very good at it. "Okay this is called around the world." Around the world is were to spin them high in the air while they are on the swing. After a few turns I did my most famous type of spin. I was running as I spinned the swing. Then I quickly let go. But my legs kept on running. So I ran in a circle away from the swing though. 

"Oh my gosh Bradey!" Mommy squealed. I think I spun her a little too fast. 

"Too fast?" I asked. 

"Just a little bit buddy." She said as she coninuted spinning. 

"Sorry." I shrugged. 

"It's okay bud." Finally she was able to get off of the swing. An I could tell that she was dizzy. She had to hug a metal pole to stand still. 

"Are you okay?" I asked. 

"Yeah I'm fine. Just a little dizzy." 

"Can we head home now? Big brother is on in about a hour an a half." 

"Yeah come on bud." Mommy nodded. I smiled. Then we headed to the car, an started our trip back home. I wonder what Perrie is doing?

---------Authors Note-------

I'm back from my trip guys, an that means more updates :)

Love ya Little bears

Vote

Comment

Share