Sleep over

Leigh Anne's P.O.V 

Jesy and I just pulled up to Jade, Perrie and Bradey's house. We even brought some movies to watch with them. It was cute when Bradey called us like he did. That boy sure does like talking on the phone. So I have been told. 

Jade's P.O.V 

Bradey and I were in the living room along with Perrie. Right now Bradey was flipping through channels. You could just tell that he was really bored while he was waiting for Leigh anne and Jesy to come over. "Bradey just pick something to watch alright. They will be here soon." 

"Mom, it's Saturday there is never anything good on saturdays." 

"Okay I'll pick something." 

"No I'll find something." 

"Honey I'm home!" Leigh Anne chuckled walking into the living room along with Jesy. 

"Hey girls." Perrie smiled. 

"Where's my favorite little nephew at?" Jesy asked. 

"Hey." Bradey laughed.

"Okay so we found a bunch of old scooby doo videos for you." Jesy smiled giving Bradey a box filled with Dvd's and tapes of scooby doo. 

"That's so cool. Thank you Jesy."  

"An we brought some horror for when Bradey goes to bed." 

"Horror?" Bradey asked. 

"Yeah you can't watch scary movies bud." 

"Why not?" 

"Your too young to watch them Bradey." 

"I may be young but I don't scare easily." 

"Alright fine. You can watch a horror." 

"Yay thank you mommy." That's my little boy. 

---After the movie----

Bradey's P.O.V 

After we watched the horror movie, I was completely fine. It was the girls that were all holding onto me. I think they got scared. Honestly the movie was funny. So were the girls when they screamed because of the murderer popping out. I just thought that it was funny. Told ya I don't scare easily. "It's okay I'll protect ya from the killer guy." 

"Then who will protect you?" Perrie asked hiding behind me. 

"Uh me. I can protect all of you and still protect myself." 

"Your such a brave boy." Leigh Anne smiled.

"Well I've seen lot's of scary things. But it's whatever. An when I lived with Jen for sometime her and I would watch scary movies. So the 'horrors' don't affect me or my sleeping patterns."

"Alright it''s going onto 10 thirty so you have to get in bed Bradey." Mom said. 

"Fine."I headed upstairs to let my eyes drift off into a deep sleep. 

Jade's P.O.V 

It was so cool that Bradey didn't get scared from the movie. But he also said that he would protect us from the killer in the movie. He is such a sweet lad. 

"Wanna prank call people?" Perrie asked. 

"Yeah that should be loads of fun. But who should we call?" Leigh Anne asked.

"We could call Jordan." I smirked.

"Why not Sam, Jade?" Jesy asked.

"Because I love him."