Meeting Sam

Bradey's P.O.V 

Jonnie an I just pulled up to my home. I was excited to talk to mommy about my day, an seeing Jen in person for the first time in a long time. Also how Jonnie threw up twice. That part was kinda gross but it was funny at the same time. I hoped out of the car once Jonnie was parked, as did Jonnie. Then we made our way to the door. I opened it. When I opened the door I saw a person that I didn't know. Who is he? "I'm home." 

"Hey Brado, how was your day?" Perrie asked. 

"It was fun. But your brother can't handle fast roller coasters very well." 

"This kid is a really brave kid. He made me ride dragster with em." 

"Did I hear that my little boy is back?" Mommy smiled. 

"Yeah I am." 

"What did you do today?" She asked. 

"We went to cedar point. An Jonnie won 3 snakes." 

"Three?"

"Yeah well we were hanging with a old friend of Bradey's." Jonnie explained. 

"What friend bud?" 

"Em another time mommy. Not around a stranger." 

"Right, well thank you Jonnie for taking him out for the day." 

"Anytime, see ya later little dude." Then Jonnie had left. 

"Go get ready for bed please." 

"I just got back though." I whined. 

"Bradey Nicholas."

"Fine." With that I ran up to my room an got my pj's on. 

Jade's P.O.V 

"He is adorable Jade." Sam smiled.

"Thank you. He should come back down in a minute or two, then we can introduce you to him." 

"Sounds like a plan." I was excited for Sam to meet Bradey. The thing that worries me is that what Bradey would think. After about 5 minutes Bradey came back downstairs. 

"Come see mommy, buddy." I motioned Bradey over to Sam an I, as we sat on the lounger together. He seemed to be hesitant. 

"Don't worry I won't hurt ya." Sam smiled. 

"I don't know that." Bradey stopped walking once he got to the end of the couch.

"Bradey honey this is Sam. He is a friend of mine." 

"Okay cool. Where is Perro?" 

"In her room with Zayn an the other girls." Well this went over well. Bradey is probably not ready to accept Sam as my friend.

"Sweet, laters." Right then Bradey ran off to Perrie's room.

"That was strange." I sighed. 

"Don't worry about it, he'll come around." 

"I sure hope so." 

Bradey's P.O.V 

I didn't think that I was ready to meet this Sam guy. He might try to steal my mommy from me. Or end up hurting me. So I ended up going up to Perrie's room to hang out for a bit. Since there were people  that I actually knew in there, like Zayn an the girls. I knocked on the door. An after a few seconds Jesy opened up the door. 

"Hey Bradey." 

"Hi." I said fairly quickly. Right now I don't want people to know about what happened just now down stairs.