Later that night

Bradey's P.O.V 

I woke up from a small nap. When I got up I saw that is was three in the afternoon. An it looks like I was brought back up to my room. Probably so they won't wake me up. So I got up from my bed, an made my way downstairs. When I got downstairs I saw that almost everyone was gone except for Perrie an Sam. Well Perrie lives here. 

"Oh Bradey is up." Perrie smiled. 

"Hi Perro." I smiled. 

"Hey buddy." 

"Hey." I'm saying that a lot right now. 

 "Ey Bradey tomorrow would you wanna go to the park or something?" Sam asked. 

"Um sure sounds great." 

"Great." 

"Bradey?" Mommy called my name.

"Yes mommy?" 

"Come here." She smiled. I shrugged an walked over to her on the lounger. Then I climbed on to it an snuggled up to her.

"You sure are a snuggler Bradey." Sam smiled. 

"Yeah so?" 

"There's nothing wrong with it. It's adorable. I never really seen a little boy do that before." 

"Yeah well when I was in the other place I lived at I had no choice but to. Otherwise Drew would punch me or something like that." 

"But that is never going to happen again." Mommy smiled.

"No it won't." 

"Do ya do any sports?" Sam asked. 

"Yeah I'm in karate." 

"What is karate?" 

"It's fighting with empty hands." 

"Maybe you could teach me sometime." 

"I don't know if you could handle it Sam." 

"Oh burn." Perrie chuckled. 

"Come on please little dude?" 

"Fine but don't come crying to me if you hurt yourself." 

"I could cry about it to you mum if I get hurt." 

"Okay then get up." I smirked as I got off of the lounger. 

"Alright what do I do Bradey?" He asked. 

"First stance." 

"What is that?" 

I rolled my eyes. "Okay here is what you do Sam put your hands in a fist put your dominant hand up like this." I moved his hand to the correct position. "An for your other hand goes like this." I did the same thing as his other hand but I had it a little bit lower. "Now you have to stand firmly on your feet. An have the same foot as the fist that is higher in the air in front. Then your other foot in the back of your foot." 

"Like this?" He asked. 

"Yes, an that is the first stance." 

"It's kinda a weird position." 

"Hey I didn't create the stance. I just learn an practice them." I shrugged. 

"Alright I'm ready to see your skills." 

"Okay, just a fair warning you don't just do karate. You have to feel it within you. Are you up for the challenge?" 

"I'm up for this challenge." 

"Okay don't say I didn't warn ya." I got into my stance an let out a small raspy breathe. "Count us off mommy." 

"okay, 1, 2, 3 go." Mommy announced. 

That is when I released my inner fighter. An looked for a weak point on Sam. I let out a few swings. They actually made contact with Sam a few times. After a few swings I did the jump double kick. An that made Sam fall on his bum. I started to laugh.

"Dang little boy your good." Sam said in between breathes.

"Thanks." 

"How did you do that?" Perrie asked.

"I felt it in me. Look I know it sounds crazy but there is something in me that is a karate master. But it is very true. There is a karate master in everyone, but it's up to you to unlock it. An that's what I did. It's not that had to do." 

"Oh okay, so I could do what you did?" Perrie asked again.

"Well you could, but you might not have the same karate spirit as me. It's different for everyone." 

"These karate teachers taught you a lot buddy." Mommy said. 

"Mommy they're not karate teachers. They're called sensei's."

"Right I'm sorry bud." 

"What else did they teach you Bradey?" Sam asked. 

"Oh basic karate terminology." 

"That sounds life fun." Perrie stated. 

"Perro it's not supposed to sound fun. It's supposed to show respect towards the objects and or people." 

"Well I didn't know." Perrie said in a shaky breathe. I then walked over to Perrie an gave her a hug. 

"I'm sorry Perrie." I smiled.

"It's okay Brado. Were all good." She smiled.

---Authors Note--

I know this chapter is terrible but it was cute with Bradey showing off his karate moves. That counts for something right? There is more to come with this story. 

Oh my friend wants me to give her a shoutout so I will 

Go read imniallsirishwifey's stories, they are called Goofy, an Why me?? I read them an they are wonderful

vote

comment

share

follow