What?

Previously- "I want to be your dad. The one that's better than the one that left you. And I thought that we are starting to get along with each other."

Sam's P.O.V

I can't believe that I just said that. But it's true. I love Bradey like my own. Even though I knew him for such a short period of time, I fell responsible for him in a way. I just hope that Bradey lets me be his dad in his new life. That's all I want besides to be with Jade. 

Bradey's P.O.V

Right now I am lost for words. Did Sam just say that he wants to be my dad? What? Why? Am I ready for this? I'm so confused. "You what?"  I asked to make sure that I heard him right.

"I want to be your dad. If you let me." 

"What about Diversity?" 

"They will understand. Besides one of the members is my brother." 

"Did you talk to my mom about it?" 

"No I wanted to talk to you about it first. I was waiting for the right moment an I guess it had to be now."

"Well Sam I do like you don't get me wrong here. But I'm just not ready for something like that. I mean tonight I had a falling out with my real father." 

"But I wouldn't hurt you."

"What about saying goodbye?" 

"Goodbye what?" 

"Would you ever tell me goodbye?" 

"I don't understand." 

"Just answer the question. Would you ever tell me goodbye?" 

"I guess." 

"If you say that you want to be my dad then it's not a good idea to say goodbye to me." 

"Why?" 

"Because I learned that saying goodbye means forever. An forever means never again when someone says goodbye. An I don't want to say goodbye to you Sam."

"You won't have to bud. I'm always gonna be here for you and your mum." 

Jade's P.O.V 

The boys were taking a while to get back to the living room. So I went to check on them. An I over heard there converstation. They were talking about someone saying goodbye. Whose leaving?

"But I don't understand why you hate when people tell you goodbye." Sam said. Was he crying? He sounded like he could burst into tears at any given moment. 

"Because the last time that was said to me was when my father left me. He said goodbye. So now it hurts me when people say it to me. I'd rather have them say see you later so see ya round."

"What's the difference?" 

"The difference is by saying see you later or see ya round it's basically saying that you will see them again or I want to see you again." That's when I went into the room. 

"Everything alright in here boys?" I asked. Yup I was right both of them were teary eyed.

"Yeah we were just having a man to man chat." Sam pulled himself together. "Right little man?" 

"Yep man to man chat." I don't know what it was but things weren't adding up. What has gotten them so emotional? I know I over heard a few things but other than that I'm clueless. "Actually Sam has to tell you something." 

"Sammy what is it?" I asked Sam. 

Sam's P.O.V 

Oh damn Bradey put me on the spot with Jade. What am I going to do? What should I say. How should I say it. 

"Sam what is it?" Jade asked. 

"I love you a lot. An uh Bradey an I were talking about how I wanna be his uh um." 

"His what?" 

"Sam here asked me if I wanted him to be my father figure."

"What?" 

"I wanna be Bradey's dad. If that's okay with you and Bradey." 

"Really?" 

"Yes really. Jade I love you and Bradey so much. I know it's crazy how fast I came to this choice. But I wanna be there for the both of you. But only if you both let me be there." I really did mean all of this. 

"I would love that Sam." Jade smiled. 

"So can we make it offical on his papers?" I asked. 

"Bradey how bout it?" Jade asked Bradey. 

"I already said I'm cool with it before you came in here." 

"We can go sometime this week to get this all sorted." Jade smiled. 

----Authors Note----

i know this chapter is short an crappy but yay Sam is gonna be Bradey's dad. yay Jam.