Welcome home

Jade's P.O.V

We finally pulled up to mine and Perrie'a condo. Bradey fell asleep on my lap. It was so adorable.

"That kid sure is a deep sleeper." Perrie said.

"I know it." I replied an picked Bradey up, an placed him on my hip. He was still asleep.

"When can we go shopping for him?" Jesy asked.

"When he wakes up we will ask him if he wants to." I said setting him on the couch that was a light brown color. Then I went into the kitchen to make some Mac an cheese for lunch. I was thinking that Bradey would wake up to the smell of it.

"Jade is he gonna end up going to school sometime?" Leigh Anne asked.

"No I don't think it's a good idea." I think it's time for them to hear about Bradey's abandonment issues.

"How come?" Perrie asked.

"Because Bradey had a abandonment issue. That's why he wanted to come with me when I signed his papers.

"That poor kid." Jesy cooed.

"That poor kids dad left him when he was three, an that's when his bio my started to abuse him. She neglected him. So Bradey doesn't like being left alone, so as of now if we go somewhere he should come with us. Or we could maybe have the guys play with him."

"I'm sure Zayn and Louis would love this kid." Perrie said with a big smile.

"Same here. Those guys love kids." Jesy said.

Bradey's P.O.V

I woke up to girls talking. Silly me I fell asleep in the car. Uh oh I might be in trouble with them now. Should I wake up or keep my eyes closed. This is a hard choice to make. But I can smell food. It smells like Mac an cheese. Oh well I guess I can wake up. So I did. I shot my eyes open. I noticed that I had a blanket with Scooby Doo on it. (I love Scooby Doo)

"Hey your awake." Leigh Anne smiled.

"Yeah I am. Your gonna hit me for sleeping right?" I asked backing up from the girls.

"Sweetie were not gonna hurt you like the kids at your old orphanage an your bio mum. An you can nap all you want." Mommy said.

"Oh okay."

"Come on we made you some lunch." Mommy said as she picked me up an placed me on her hip. "An after you eat we are going to the mall."

"What for mommy?" I asked.

"Well hun you need some clothes to wear. We would give you some of ours but you are a boy." Perrie said.

"True. Um do all of you live here?"

"No buddy Aunt Leigh Anne and Jesy live in another condo. But ain't Perrie lives here with you an me." Mommy said as she sat me down on a bar stool in front of a bowl of Mac an cheese. It wasn't half bad. An it wasn't even burnt. So it must be better than the kind they had at the orphanage.

I soon finished my lunch. It was yummy.

"You almost ready to go buddy?" Mommy asked me when she took my plate away.

"Yeah, could I get a teddy bear too?" I asked. Honestly I always wanted a teddy bear. But I never got one.

"Sure you can. Now let's get going."

------authors note------

There you go another chapter of 'A new life' hope you liked it

Vote

Comment

Share

Love you little bears