Amusement Park with Jonnie

-----Authors Note----

Hey you lovely readers, so for this chapter I'm gonna have Bradey an Jonnie go to a amusement park called Cedar Point. An I am not sure at all if that is even in the uk. but it is in the states. An when I went to my mission trip I went there. Plus I know more parks here than in the uk so yeah thats that. Hope you like this chapter

--------------------------

Perrie's P.O.V

I was awaken to a knocking on the front door. I'm asuming that it is Jonnie my brother. It is like 6:00 am. When I opened the front door it was indeed Jonnie. "Hey its early still."

"I know but the place that I'm taking Bradey opens up at 9 am." Jonnie whispered.

"Oh okay. I'll go get em." Then I headed to Jade's room first, because I knew that she would want to see Bradey before he left. When I got to her room I turned the light on. Then I saw Jade stir in her bed. "Jade wake up Jonnie is here." I said.

"Okay, I'm up Perrie. Is Bradey still in his room?" Jade asked as she crawled out of her bed.

"Yes he is. I thought that you would want to wake up the little tyke." I smiled.

"Why thank you Perrie." I soon left the room to go talk with my brother for a minute or two. It's been a while since I last seen him in person.

Jade's P.O.V

Perrie had just woken me up saying that Jonnie was here already. So I went to go wake Bradey up. When I got to his room I walked over to his bed an gentely shook his arm. "Bradey honey its time to get going with Jonnie."

"I'm sleepy though."

"You can sleep in the car bud. Come on lets get moving."

"Fine." Then he got up an out of his bed. I left him to get dressed. As for me I went to go talk to Jonnie about when they would be coming back. When I got downstairs I saw that Perrie an Jonnie were talking. 

"Hey Jonnie." I smiled. 

"Oh hey, sorry for coming so early I just wanted to get to our destination on time before it opens." Jonnie smiled back. 

"Don't worry about it. So what time should you be back?" 

"Em depending on traffic 9ish tonight." 

"Oh alright. Well I should go get him downstairs now." 

Bradey's P.O.V 

Mommy just woke me up a few minutes ago saying that Jonnie is here. I was excited to have a guys day with him. Today I planned on wearing my sandals, with my swimsuit on already. As for my shirt I was going to wear my green an orange striped shirt. An after about 5 minutes I was already to go. Then I heard a knock on my door. 

"Hey you ready to go buddy?" Mommy asked me. 

"Yeah I am."

"Okay, make sure that you are on your best behavior." 

"I promise to be good." 

"Alright lets get you downstairs so you can get going." 

"Okay." I yawned. Then mommy picked me up an we made our way downstairs. When we got downstairs she handed me over to Jonnie. 

"We will see ya later tonight then." Jonnie said setting me down on the floor to stand. 

"See ya later Brado." Perrie smiled as she ruffled my hair. 

"Bye Perro you behave." I giggled. 

"Always do." 

"Come on little dude give your mum hugs so we can hit the road." 

"Right." I hugged my mommy, she hugged back. After a few seconds Jonnie an I were out the door an on our way to the 'place'. 

----Skip the car ride----

"Okay little dude what ride do ya wanna go on first?" Jonnie asked. 

"How about Gate Keeper?"