Out for the day

Jade's P.O.V 

Today Zayn, the girls, Bradey, and I are all going to go play laser tag an ride Go-karts. Right now we are waiting for Zayn to get over here, so we can all go together. 

"Where are we going?" Bradey asked for the 100th time. 

"Bradey it's a surprise. So stop asking." I sighed. 

"Ugh fine." 

"Hey Bradey I saw that you were trending on twitter last night." Leigh Anne stated. 

"Oh I uh had my own twitcam last night." Bradey stated. 

"Yeah I also heard that you are no longer single." Leigh Anne laughed. 

"Right about that, someone asked me to date them an I was like okay. But mommy wouldn't like it. Since I'm only seven." 

"You got that right bud. Your way too young to be dating." 

"I knew that you would say that." 

"Because your a smart kid." That's when Zayn finally got here. 

"Hey sorry for taking so long. Niall was trying to bite Louis for eating his food. I had to break up the fight." Zayn said. 

"It's fine lets get going." Perrie smiled. Then we all piled into the limo that just pulled up outside. Jesy and I sat with Bradey in the middle of us. As for Leigh Anne she sat next to Perrie who was snuggled into Zayn's chest.

"How much longer until we are there?" Bradey asked. 

"Is someone excited?" Jesy asked in her famous Scottish accent.

"Maybe."  This morning Bradey wouldn't stop talking about going out for the day with Zayn an the girls. I have no clue why. But I guess it's a good thing that he likes hanging out with em.

Bradey's P.O.V 

So we are going to this unknown place. I'm really excited. I don't know why but I am. It's been a while since I got to hang out with Zayn. So maybe that is the reason. 

"So Bradey I heard that you have a new friend. Is that true?" Zayn asked. 

"Well sorta." 

"Bradey you don't have to say if you don't want to." Mommy said into my ear. 

"No it's fine." I paused. "Okay yesterday my friend Reilly told me that she is going to America." 

"Oh that is so cool." Leigh Anne stated. 

"I guess. But the thing is she isn't coming back here. She is moving there because her da got a job transfer over there." 

"That's so sad." Perrie cooed.

"It's fine I'll get over it. Eventually." 

"We're here!" Jesy shouted. We all got rushed out of the car. An we headed inside. The first thing we did was sign up for a round of laser tag. Honestly I'm pretty good at it. Just kidding. But I have played it before. I just don't remember when. While everyone was putting there names on the player sheet I went to sit on the bench by the stairs that lead to the laser tag area.  

"Bradey is that you?" Someone asked. That someone was my cousin Anthony. 

"Oh my gosh Anthony. How ya doin?" (Remember Anthony an Peyton are Bradey's cousin's from America)  

"Great, me an Peyton moved up here with my mom an sister." 

"Wait Peyton's here?" 

"Yeah he is. But why did he move in with you?"