Bradey's Twitcam

Bradey's  P.O.V

After my nap Mommy an I got the twitcam set up. Then I was left alone in my roon. So now all I have to do no it start it up. So I tweeted out on the Little Mix twitter page, that I am ready to start the twitcam. After 20 seconds I got lots of replies from it. Lots of people were asking me to follow them. I did a few follows. Then I started the twitcam. I waited for it to load up. "Hey can you hear or see me?" I asked the viewers. Then I saw a lot of yes' which meant that we were all ready to go. "Send me any questions you have. Okay so I'm Bradey as you may know. Right now I am hanging out in my bedroom. It's a little messy but that's okay." There were questions flying on an off of the screen. "Oh here is a question, Bradey will you go out with me?" I paused to think. "I would love to. But my mum probably won't let me because I am only seven. Next question. This is another good one. Who do I look up to?" I giggled a bit. "Well I look up to a lot of people mostly because I am a short kid. But seriously I would say my man Thomas Fiss. I actually met him a while ago. He actually taught me a lot about just letting go of all the things that went bad. Because at the end of the day it won't matter anymore." When I finished talking I took a drink of my water, an began looking through the comments to find more questions. "Can you speak any different languages? I actually can speak about four. I can speak American, sign, Spanish, and Chinese. An no my mum doesn't know." I am actually having fun with this twitcam. Maybe the little mixers do like me. Just maybe. "Oh uh you I saw that somebody wanted me to sing. An I think I saw someone call me Mr. Musical. So I'm guessing that it's my friend Reilly that sent that comment. What do you guys want me to sing? Comment away." I waited a few minutes until I saw a bunch of comments saying what song to sing. "I'm seeing lot's of Best Song Ever. Okay I guess I have my song to sing." I started to sing the song. 

Best Song Ever

Maybe it's the way she walked, straight into my heart and stole it
Through the doors and past the guards, just like she already own it
I said can you give it back to me, she said never in your wildest dreams

And we danced all night to the best song ever
We knew every line now I can't remember
How it goes but I know that I won't forget her
Cause we danced all night to the best song ever

I think it went oh, oh, oh
I think it went yeah, yeah, yeah
I think it goes...

Said her name was georgia rose, and her daddy was a dentist
Said I had a dirty mouth (i got a dirty mouth) but she kissed me like she meant it
I said can I take you home with me, she said never in your wildest dreams

And we danced all night to the best song ever
We knew every line now I can't remember
How it goes but I know that I won't forget her
Cause we danced all night to the best song ever

I think it went oh, oh, oh
I think it went yeah, yeah, yeah
I think it goes...

You know, I know, you know I'll remember you,
And I know, you know, I know you'll remember me,
And you know, I know, you know I'll remember you,
And I know, you know, I hope you'll remember how we danced,
(yeah yeah yeah) how we danced

1,2,1,2,3

And we danced all night to the best song ever
We knew every line now I can't remember
How it goes but I know that I won't forget her
Cause we danced all night to the best song ever
(we danced, we danced, it goes something like)

We danced all night to the best song ever
We knew every line now I can't remember
How it goes but I know that I won't forget her
Cause we danced all night to the best song ever

I think it went oh, oh, oh
I think it went yeah, yeah, yeah
I think it goes....

Best song ever, it was the best song ever,
It was the best song ever, it was the best song ever

 "An there is your song for the night. Let's see is there anymore questions for me?" then i saw soe more questions pop up. "Am I ever going to become a singer? Uh I don't think so. Sorry guys. But it's not where my heart is at." I paused to read a new question. "What is it like knowing an living with the little mix girls? Well I live with my mum an Perrie. An that is so much fun. Even though I get into some trouble. An knowing them is like a roller coaster. You never know what your in for until you actually get on the coaster. You know what I mean? Anyway a new question, who is your favorite singer or group?" I started to think of them all. "Let's start with solo artist. I like Cody Longo, Luke Benward, Selena Gomez, Cody Johns. Now for bands, One Direction, Little Mix, Royal Tailor, Big time rush, an that's about it for bands and singers." Then I saw that Perrie came into my room. 

"Are you talking to your self Brado?" She asked. 

"No I am not. If you look at the computer you can see who I am talking to." I pointed at the screen. Which then Perrie looked at the screen.

"Ah I see you have yourself a little twitcam. That is so cute." 

"Yeah adorable. So what can I help you with Perro?" I asked. 

"Oh it can wait. I was just going to talk to you about your friend." 

"I'm fine with it Auntie Perrie. Things like that happen." 

"You sure?" 

"Yes I'm sure." 

"Okay then I'm going into my room if you need me." 

"Thanks. So where were we. Oh yeah next question is, when is your birthday? Actually my birthday is two weeks from this coming Friday. So it is on August 23. Em I will be eight." I smiled big. 

"Bradey it's almost time to get ready for bed. So wrap it up." Mommy said from downstairs. 

"Okay fine." I faced the computer once more. "Alright one more question an then I have to get logged off, before I get in trouble. Okay the last question is what do I wanna be when I grow up. Oh that is a good question. I wanna be everything. But mainly I wanna be a actor. So maybe someday you might see me on the big screen in a movie theater or on the telly." I huffed. "Well that's it for now. Catch ya on the flip side. An yeah." With that I ended the twitcam. I actually had lots of fun doing it. 

"Bradey are you off the computer?" Mommy asked. 

"Yeah I just logged off." 

"Alright get ready for bed then." She said from downstairs. I got my pj's on an headed downstairs. My pj's were the grinch. When I got downstairs I went to go sit on my mommy's lap. "Hey how was the twitcam?" 

"Fun. I enjoyed it." 

"They weren't mean to my Bradey were they?" 

"No they weren't they are quite nice. They just asked me questions. An I am sure that Reilly watched it, because I saw that someone called me Mr. Musical in the comments." 

"That's very cool. What did they ask you?" 

"They basically asked me what it's like living here. An what singers I like, an other stuff." 

"Okay well tomorrow the me an the girls an Zayn are going somewhere, do you wanna stay here with someone or come with us?" 

"I wanna go with you guys." 

"Okay then go get some sleep bud." Mommy then kissed the top of my head an I was off to my room again to go to sleep. Tomorrow should be fun. But what are we going to be doing? That is the question.