Jealousy

Jade's P.O.V

Bradey seems to be having a wonderful time at his party. But Sam on the other hand is kinda being a bum. Could he be jealous that Bradey is hanging out with Thomas other than him? I wonder.

Sam's P.O.V

Bradey is off with Thomas at the moment to race each other. Those two haven't left each others side since we got here. It's cool that he is able to have a good time with Thomas. But I just wish it was me instead of him. I know it sound harsh but I wanted a relationship with Bradey just like Bradey's relationship with Thomas. But that can't happen.

"You alright babe?" Jade asked me. Shit I was lost in thought. 

"Yeah." 

"Are you sure. You look depresed." 

"Nah I'm not depressed. I just can't believe that Bradey is another year older." 

"I know it. He's growing up. An soon he won't be social with us anymore." 

"Come on now. Bradey is too down to earth to do something like that." I smiled kissing Jade on her soft lips.

Zayn's P.O.V

Us and the other 1D lads are hanging out in the gaming room here. There are loads of video games and stuff of that nature. Perrie got frustrated and went to go fine Leigh Anne, and Jesy. She said that we were playing too hard. But actually it was getitng to harder levels of the game. So it was the game not us. An when I say us I mean Louis, and Niall. An I believe Liam and Harry are judging Bradey's race with Thomas.

Thomas's P.O.V

I can't believe that I got to see my little sidekick again. It was totally awesome. He is still a fast runner. Somewhat like a vampire I would guess.  So he ended up winning the race that we had. "Dang boy your still a fast runner." I huffed trying to catch my breath. (I believe there is a photo of Thomas uploaded with this chapter.) 

"Sorry, but me and my pappy run together in the back yard all the time together. An I guess I just got faster."

"Don't worry Bradey I'm just messing with you."

"Jerk." He laughed which made me laugh. Gosh I missed this kid so much. Bradey is the type of kid that can always make you smile. But when I first saw him he was getting beaten up by a kid named Drew. I didn't like that teen. He is a little sketchy. 

After our race we went back to the table where we found Sam and Jade talking with each other. They are very lucky people that got to have Bradey to be there kid. An I'm happy for Bradey that he found his new life. That's all I could of asked for. An if he didn't get adopted by these people I might of adopted him myself.

Bradey's P.O.V

Thomas has been staring into space for a few minutes now. What is he thinking. "So Tommy how is your album doing her in the us?" I asked him.

"Fairly well. But I think I know your fave off of Chasing Satellites."

"Go for it Tommy." I challenged.

"You like we're going down." Thomas said with a smile.

"How did you know?" 

"Because I follow little mix on twitter an I saw that your mom posted that you have been playing that song on replay ever since it was released in the uk." He chuckled.

"Oh right." I laughed. 

"But that's alright."

----fast forward to present time---

Bradey's P.O.V

Right now we are doing the presents. So far I got a skateboard from Leigh Anne and Jade. Perrie and Zayn both got me a snapback. She claims that Zayn picked the hat style out. Liam, Louis and Harry both got me some video games. Not just any video games. There the call of duty games. I love it. I can't wait to play em.