Later that night

--authors note--

Hey hey my new story is up an running I'm still working on this story as well. Any way on with the story

------------------

Jesy's P.O.V

After Perrie called Jonnie we headed home. Bradey fell asleep in the car. The time we got home was about 8:00 pm. Since it was getting darker outside Leigh Anne an I stayed over again. Not that it's a problem. We love it when we have sleep overs with Jade, Perrie, an now Bradey. When we pulled up to Jade's and Perrie's condo Bradey was still sleeping. It's so adorable. "Jade want me to get Bradey? Or do you want to get him?" I asked.

"Yeah could you bring him inside for me. I gotta check the mail box."

"Yes I can." I smiled an picked Bradey up an placed him on my hip. An surprisingly he didn't wake up. When we walked into the condo Perrie turned the lights on. Which made Bradey open up one of his little eyes.

"Oh sorry kiddo." Perrie said. Bradey just groaned, an rubbed his eyes.

"Come on Bradey lets get you to bed." I said.

"Where is mommy?" Bradey asked.

"She'll be right back, she is getting the mail real quick." I said bringing him up to his room.

"Okay, I'm back Jesy." Jade said walking into Bradey's room.

"Well then I'll see ya in the morning Bradey." I said giving Bradey a hug before I left the room.

Jade's P.O.V

I had went to get the mail. An I noticed that there was a letter for Bradey. I wonder who it is from. When I finished getting the mail, I headed inside. Then the girls told me that Jesy brought Bradey up to his room. So I headed into that direction. When I got into Bradey's room I saw that he was awake. An then Jesy had noticed that I came in the room so I said that I was back. Then Jesy hugged Bradey an left the room. "Hey buddy."

"Hi." Bradey said while pulling on his superman sleep shirt on.

"You look tired." I said walking closer to Bradey's bed.

"I am tired." Bradey said crawling up into his bed.

"Well try to get some sleep." I said sitting next to Bradey on his bed.

"Nanite mommy." Bradey said snuggling up onto me with his teddy bear.

"Sweetie what are you doing?"

"I don't know. This is the spot I lay in to go to sleep."

"Okay, then let mommy up so I can go to bed." I said moving Bradey off of me then getting up.

"I love you mommy." Bradey said as he closed his eyes.

"I love you too buddy. See you in the morning." I kissed his forehead good night.

With that I headed back downstairs. "Okay Bradey is in bed. So please keep the voices down. An I'm off to bed."

"Night Jade." All of the girls said in unison.

Leigh Anne's P.O.V

So then there was three. Jade went to bed before all of us did. "So what should we do girls?" I asked.

"Wanna play clue?" Jesy asked.

"Yeah let's play." Perrie said. I nodded. Jesy set up the board. Perrie shuffled an picked the cards. Soon we started to play the game. Jesy was Scarlett. Perrie was Professor Plum. An I was Mrs. White. After about 20 minutes I figured out the mystery. It was Mr. Green in the kitchen with the poison. (If you know the clue game it should make sense)

"Wanna play again?" Perrie asked.

"I'm up for another round." I said.

"Yeah Leigh Anne wanna shuffle, an choose the cards?" Jesy asked.

"Yeah I can do that." I said grabing the stack of cards an started to shuffle them. I'm a pretty good card shuffler. When I was done shuffling the cards I picked the person, weapon, an the room. I shuffled them in seprate piles. We soon started the new round. It was longer than the last round of clue. Jesy kept on getting three's. As for Perrie she got the lucky numbers. She got like seven's or eights. I got six's and five's. Eventually the bad streak of numbers came to an end. That was when Jesy won. It was another fun round of the game of clue.

"Well I should get to bed, if I have any chance of waking up tomorrow morning." Perrie said.

"Good night Perrie." I said.

"Night." Then Perrie left to go to her room. Which left Jesy and I the only to that are still up. "I guess I should get to bed too." Jesy said.

"Yeah same here." So Jesy and I ended up going to bed as well. I honestly don't know if I can sleep, because I am super excited for our preformance tomorrow. We are also going to be doing a meet an greet along with a signing. It should be loads of fun.

---------Authors Note IMPORTANT--------

Okay little bears in a few days I will be leaving my home for a small mission trip. So I probs won't be updating after Thursday since that is when I am leaving. Anyway what do you think is in that letter I mentioned in the last chaper? I may have Bradey find it an read it. What should be in the letter? Who is it from? Let me know if you have an idea on who the letter will be from/about.

An my other new story is up so if you want to go check it out. Yes I will still be doing this story

Vote

Comment

Share