Meeting the guys

Perrie's P.O.V

When I woke up in the morning I noticed I was on the couch still. "Oh I guess I passed out on Jade." I said to myself. Then I noticed Jade was on the computer playing some games, an she had her glasses on. "Hey were is Bradey?" I asked.

"Sleeping still." She said pausing her game.

"What time is it?"

"9:00."

"Wow he is sleeping in."

"I know, but that's okay. He needed some sleep."

"How could you tell?"

"Because Bradey had a nightmare, an he struggled to get back to sleep." Jade said as she played her game some more.

"Are we going to have the guys over today?"

"Yeah wanna call Zayn up an tell him to come over with the guys?"

"Yeah okay. I'll be in my room." I skipped up to my room an saw Bradey cuddled up with his teddy bear in Jade's bed. It was so adorable. I never seen a seven year old sleep in for that long before. Oh well. I made my way down to my room an called up Zayn.

"Oh good morning beautiful." Zayn said.

"Hey can you an the guys come over today? We have some one for you to meet."

"I think we can make that work. See you soon." With that he hung up and I got dressed. I decided to wear the outfit I was wearing in the wings video. With the jean jacket and flowery tank top with pink shorts with a flower on it. When I was heading back down stairs I saw the sleeping beauty wake up.

"Mornin sweetie."

He groaned. An raced down the stairs.

Jade's P.O.V

I was playing black jack on the computer when I saw Bradey come down stairs. "Hey bud."

"Hi." He mumbled.

"Jade I don't think your son is a morning person!" Perrie yelled at the top of the stairs.

"I'm not a morning person."

"Anyway Zayn says they can stop by in a bit."

"Oh awesome." I said as I turned off my game. "Want some breakfast Bradey?"

"Not hungry right now mommy." He yawned and turned the tv on an changed the channel to Teen Titans. (Not the newer version on Cartoon Network the actual teen titans)

"Alright well today we have some people coming to meet you. So I want you to be a good Bradey."

"Whose coming?"

"Aunt Perrie's boyfriend and his friends."

"Um they won't hurt me will they?" He asked.

"If they do we will hurt them." Perrie said sitting next to Bradey.

"Okay. I just don't like guys much. Mostly because of what Drew did to me."

"Remember that promise I made you last night?" I asked.

"Yep."

"When I made that promise I meant it. I would even protect you from Zayn and his friends if I had to."

"I know you would."

--- fast forward to went the guys get there.----

Bradey's P.O.V

Zayn an his friends just got there. I'm kinda just sitting like a awkward turtle. I think I'm gonna pway in my room by myself. So I raved up to my room. I wanted to play with my action figures.