Intro

Hi! My name is Ranee and I am a normal 14 year old teenage girl. I'm into boys, hair, make up, music and youtube, along with lots of other things. I was born on the 5th of January 2001 and in 9th grade. I live on the Gold Coast which is about 45 minutes south of Brisbane, if you didn't already know. Oh and I forgot to mention, today IS my 14th birthday, and so far it sucks.

While my family and friends have been singing me happy birthday, I completely zoned out and had this mini brain storm session. "... Hip-Hip, Hooray, Hip-Hip Hooray!!" they all sang in unison as I blew out the candles. Everyone around me clapped and cheered as I sat there awkwardly waiting for the knife so I could cut the cake. Once my mum had given me the knife, I placed it gently on the top of the cake and delicately cut into it.

Once I hit the bottom, my dad yelled out a stupid comment! "Oohhh, you hit the bottom now you have to kiss the closest boy!!" everyone around the table looked at me willingly. At first I was going to say no but then I decided to just do it because I didn't want to deal with my dads shit today. I turned to my boyfriend, James and gave him a quick peck on the lips. Everyone 'oohhhed' and 'aawwwed' accept my dad who just stood there with his arms crossed. So I just shot him a quick death stare.

Now you might be thinking 'Ranee, why would you do that, he is your dad.' Well, my dad and I have a really bad past, so bad that now I just choose to hate him. He isn't even worth getting upset over anymore.

Anyway, the party went on a little longer before everyone went home.

(AN:/ I hope you've enjoyed the first chapter, feel free to give suggestions in the comments, and a good rest of your day!!
Jasmine xx)