Chapter 14 - what?

I woke up suddenly and broke into a sweat. I don't know what I was dreaming about, but I know I didn't like it.
I looked at the floor where my phone had been from the previous night and picked it up. 6:00am. I got up, careful not to wake up Jordan, and walked to the front door. I heard a noise. What was it though. It sounds like muffled snores. I dismissed it and turned the handle to go out for a breather. As soon as the door opened, a sleepy looking Jakob fell on the floor in front of me, jolting awake as his head hit the floor.
"What the fuck?" I whispered.
"Ranee," he whispered, getting up off the floor.
"What are you doing here?" I asked.
"I slept here last night," he replied.
"Outside?" I asked.
"Yeah..." He answered.
"You can leave now," I said awkwardly, almost letting a tear slip.
"I wanted to talk to you," Jakob said solemnly.
I stepped out onto the porch and the sun hit my face, sending a shiver of warmth through my body. "What is there to talk about, I caught you red handed," I sighed, leaning in the hand rail.
He leaned down next to me, "there is no justification for what I did," he started but I cut him off.
"No you're right. There isn't. But I don't know how you could do that to me, and especially after what happened with my dad," I interrupted.
"I know, and I'm sorry, I just don't know why I did it," he said looking away in shame.
"I feel let down, Jakob. You failed me and that's what hurts the most is that I thought I could trust you," I whimpered, letting a tear fall.
Jakob turned towards me, "I'm sorry," he said, voice cracking mid-sentence. This broke my heart even more, and I just wanted nothing more but to give him a hug.
I looked away, not wanting him to see that I was hurting.
"I really don't know what else to do," he continued. I looked at his tear stained face and felt like my world was coming apart. I still love him.
"I don't know what else to do either," I agreed.
I felt a sudden edge to just burst into tears and let it all flow out, so I did. I couldn't keep it in any longer, I just couldn't. Jakob pulled me into a tight, cozy and much needed hug. It felt good, but it also didn't. I was hugging the person that hurt me. Why? I didn't know the answer to that but, I knew I shouldn't let him take advantage of me like that.
I pulled out of the hug fast and ran to the door. I opened it, trying to get away fast, and when I opened it, Jordan was standing right there. She had a glass in her hand and was obviously listening to our conversation. I pushed past her and headed straight to the bathroom and locked myself in and turned the shower on. I sat at the bottom of the shower, with my clothes on, I just didn't care about that right now.
...............
After what felt like an hour, I got up from the shower floor and wrapped a towel around my freezing, and now naked body, as I had taken my clothes of in the shower.
I opened the door and headed straight to Jordan's room, so I could just use some of her clothes. As I walk down the hallway, I shivered and sniffled, and rubbed my last few tears away. I opened the door to Jordan's room, and revealed Chris and Jordan making out.
I shuddered at the thought of my own relationship with Jakob, and proceeded to enter the room.
"Ranee, are you ok?" Chris asked.
"Fine," I replied monotone.
I grabbed out the first thing I could find and went to another room to change. I walked back to the bedroom and saw Chris and Jordan whispering about something. I dismissed it, and flopped on her bed in between the 2 of them.
"We have decided that we aren't going to let you sit around and be sorry for yourself," Jordan started.
"Yeah, and even if Jakob is on of my best mates, he did the wrong thing," Chris continued.
"What?" I said into the pillow I had my face stuffed in.
"We are gonna doll you up and take you somewhere," Jordan hyped.
"What?" I asked, looking up from my pillow.
"We are gonna take you to a party!!!" Chris shouted, jumping around.
"What?"

(Hey guys, this is another chapter, I was meant to publish it last night but I got carried away, so I will be publishing another chapter later today.

Jasmine xx)