Chapter 9 - sneaking out.

Ranee's p.o.v
Mum has gone to work, she got called in last minute for a trip to Perth, and hired a baby sitter for Sam.
The boys had left and hour ago for the X-factor and I'm in my room get ready to go. I still haven't told my mum and Jordan's parents don't know either, so we have to sneak out.
It's 7:00pm and I've finished getting ready, so I climb out the window and jump down to the front yard. I fall into a bush, making a little bit of noise. I looked up and saw Gabby staring at me through the window.
She motioned upstairs and then turned around and ran upstairs, while I climbed back up to the window.
"What are you doing?" She asked as I crawled back through the window.
"Don't tell mum, she will kill me! I'm auditioning for the X-factor with Jordan and you can't tell anyone!" I said panicking a little bit.
"I'll come with you," she said.
"No, we need to leave now and you are in pjs," I said.
"It's okay, I'll be like 30 seconds to get changed," she reassured.
"Agh, fine!" I replied, giving up.
She left the room and came back really quickly, fully dressed with some makeup in her hands.
"Oh, you were actually really quick," I say.
"I know, it's a gift," she replied, smirking.
"Okay, come on, we are gonna miss our train," I hustled.
We jumped out the window and headed  to Jordan's house. Gabby and I snuck around Jordan's fence and saw her waiting in a bush. She saw us and we all started to run to the end of the street, making sure no one saw.
"You think anyone saw?" Jordan asked.
"Nah," Gabby and I said in unison.
"Ok, good," she replied.
We walked about 20 minutes to the train station and then I got a call from my mum.
"Oh my god, mums calling me. What do I do?" I asked.
"Um... In here," Jordan pushed us all into a disabled toilet.
I answered the phone, "hey mum, what's up?" I asked, trying to sound casual.
"Oh, nothing, I was just checking in before we took off," she replied.
Suddenly, some one walked in, "what the hell," they say.
"Dude, get out!!" I yelled.
"Who was that?" Mum asked.
"Oh, no one, just one of Mikaila's band mates walked in on me changing," I lied.
"Oh, ok, well I'll be home tomorrow night. Be safe," mum said, shrugging it off.
"Okay, love you, bye," I hung up. "Oh my god that was close," I said.
"I know, but it worked right?" Jordan asked.
"Yeah. I think so," I cheered.
"Ok, let's go!!" Gabby added.

(AN: hey guys, this is a short one but I promise the next one will be longer. Make sure you go check out my other book I'm writing, it's a Dolan twins imagines book, I'd really appreciate it. You can check my account if you want to see it. I hope you enjoyed this one.
Jasmine xx)