Chapter 12 - A year later.

Ranee's p.o.v
It's been a year since I first met Jakob. After we auditioned for the X factor, Jakob and I started dating, and are still going strong. In Stereo and Wild Ones tied in 2nd place (not true but just pretend) and we are excelling in both out careers.
"Morning babe," Jakob said in a husky, sleepy voice.
I turned over in bed and kissed him softly. "Morning to you too," I smiled.
"How was your birthday party yesterday?" He asked, wrapping his arms around my waist.
"It was really fun, thank you for planning it," I gushed.
The door flung open and Ethan came in. "Get out off bed!!!!" He yelled.
"Go away bro," Jakob grumbled.
Ethan shuffled out of the room and I sat up in bed, only to be pulled back down and engulfed in a warm hug.
"Baaabbe!!" I groaned.
"Just a few more minutes!!" Jakob insisted.
I tried wiggling away from his grip, but he just wrapped his legs around me.
"Ha! You can't move now that I got you in a burrito!!" He claimed in victory.
I laughed and started tickling his sides.
He burst out in laughter and let go of me. I took this chance to sprint away before he could stop me. I ran out of my room, down the hallway, and just as the stairs came into reach..... I tripped.
I embraced for impact but instead felt a sudden holt as 2 strong arms wrapped around my waist.
I looked up and saw Jakob.
"Are you ok?" He said laughing.
"Yeah," I replied as he pulled me up.
"That was close," he laughed again.
........
I looked at the time and it was 7:00pm, Jakob and I are going in a date. I grabbed my phone, keys and wallet and left the house, walking along the road, as Jakob lived just next door to me. As I pulled up to Jakob's drive way, I noticed that his parents car, or Mikeala's cars were in the drive way. But there was someone else's car. I thought nothing of it and just continued the walk to the door. I knocked on the door and there was no answer, so I just opened the door and walked in, in case he hadn't heard me. I looked around downstairs and couldn't find him, so I walked up the stairs. I arrived at Jakob's door and heard some noises, but I couldn't fully hear them as they were muffled. I opened the door and saw Jakob, full force, making out with a random girl. They both stopped and looked at me, and then Jakob jumped off and looked straight at me.
"This isn't what it looks like-" he started, but I cut him off.
"It's no what it looks like? Huh? Jakob, it was date night, how could you forget? Let along ditch me!! I hate you!!" I yelled. Even though I said I hated him, inside, I really didn't. I turned around and ran out onto his drive way. I heard his footsteps following me. "Ranee, I can explain," he said with a shaky voice.
"Ok, then explain," I replied with an equally as shaky voice.
"I messed up. And it meant nothing. It really didn't. She is just a stupid girl that I know. C'mon Ranee. You know that I love you," he said, starting to cry. Although it was getting dark, I could still see his tears glisten in the moonlight.
"I knew, but now I don't know if you love me anymore," I said, turning around and running straight for Jordan's house. He chased after me but I reached Jordan's door before he had a chance to say anything. I knocked on the door as hard as possible and Jordan opened it almost immediately. As soon as she did, I pushed in and slammed the door, Jakob standing outside of it.
"What's wrong?" Jordan asked in a rushed matter.
I couldn't hold it in anymore. I collapsed to the floor and burst into tears. All I could think of, was why did he do this. Why?

(A/N: hello, so I'm really sorry, this is really sloppy. But I hoped you enjoyed it. Please go and check out my friend Jordan (yes, the inspiration for the character Jordan) her book 'the choice'
SabineNightengale
Jasmine xx)