Chapter 15 - let's not party

Ranee's p.o.v
It is currently around 7:00pm and I was sitting in front of the vanity in Jordan's bathroom. Jordan was putting the final touches to my hair and Chris was just wondering around like a lost puppy.
"Hey guys, I really appreciate you doing this for me, but I don't think this is the best way to get over something like this," I said out of the blue.
"Well what do you want to do," Chris asked.
"Maybe we could go check out that fair that is near the school," I suggested.
"Ok, sounds good," Jordan complied.
.........
When we get to the fair, the first thing I see in a giant Ferris wheel that was lit up with hundreds of lights.
"Ooohhhh, let's go on that first," Jordan cheered.
"Ok, but let's do some games first," I suggest.
We get our tickets and go towards some of the games. I play one where you have to knock over the bowling pins (I don't know what it's called, but do you know what game I mean) and won myself a giant teddy bear. It felt good, doing something for myself. Anyway, a couple of games later, I was waiting for Chris and Jordan to finish that dumbbell game and felt eyes burning on me.
I looked around to see if anyone was there, and my eyes locked with... Jakob.
Of course he is here, I should of guessed, I don't want to worry about him right now. I was upset before, but now I'm mad.
"Hey, let's go on the Ferris wheel now," Jordan interrupted my thoughts. I snapped my head toward her and smiled, still holding the giant teddy in my arms.
"Yeah sure," I replied. We all walked to the Ferris wheel and lined up in the queue.
"Next thanks," the operator called, Jordan and Chris went to farther as there were only 2 seats, and I waited for my turn.
"Next thanks," the operator called. I walked forward and placed my teddy beside the basket where you could put all your stuff and walked over to the carriage.
I sat in the seat and shuffled over so the next person could get in. The person jumped in next to me and it was a guy.
Maybe he could be a distraction from... Jakob. Jakob sat down next to me. Out of all the people at this fair, he decides to sit next to me. The Ferris wheel takes of and I say nothing. Nor does he.
"Hey," he breaks the silence.
"Hey," I replied, still not looking at him, instead, I just look at the scenery.
As the wheel gets higher off the ground I panic a little because heights aren't really my thing, but I keep it hidden.
"Are you ok?" Jakob asks about half way up.
"Mhm," I replied.
We reach the top and the view is breathtaking, but also quite scary being up this high.
I start to panic, visibly, and Jakob seems to notice. He grabs my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine.
I didn't resist, I was to scared to. And as much as I should hate him, the second his hand touched mine, I knew I couldn't stop loving him.
Suddenly, the ride stopped, and I looked down and saw some workers talking and holding a bunch of tools. Great, the ride broke down.
I panicked and the wind started making me cold.
I turned my face towards Jakob and we locked eyes. Slowly, his free hand lifted up to my face and I felt warmth from his hand and breath. Our faces were only a couple of centimetres apart. It just felt right.
We both leaned in and softly his lips connected with mine...

(Hey guys, so what do you think? Was this a good chapter? Anyways I just want to give a shoutout to 2 people who always vote and comment, and those 2 people are SabineNightengale and delgado_babe thanks for your guys' support.

Jasmine xx)