Chapter 5 - Singing Battles

Ranee's p.o.v
After twenty minutes of talking with Jordan, we decided to go back to the Delgado household. As we walked through the door, the sound of banging could be heard upstairs, "wtf is going on up there?" Jordan asked me.
"I have no idea," I reply.
Jordan graves my hand and ran up the stairs with me, when I showed her to my room the door was open. When we peeped inside we saw Jakob and 2 other boys wrestling in the floor, laughing and giggling.
I cleared my throat awkwardly and they all snapped there heads our way. Jordan was now in fits of laughter on the floor beside me as Jakob and the 2 other boys stood up acting as if nothing happened. All of a sudden Jordan stopped laughing and was staring at one of the guys who was taller and had dark brown hair and eyes. This time Jakob broke the awkwardness, "so this is Ranee and Jordan, And these are my best friends and band mates, Ethan," he gestures to a tall slim guy with Leigh brown hair and tanned skin, "and Chris," he then gestures to the one with dark brown hair.
"Hi, it's nice to m - wait, ur in a band?"
"Ahh, yea, wanna hear us play?" He asked
"Yass!" Jordan screamed as she ran in and sat on Jakob's desk chair. I walked in as the Chris set up his guitar and Ethan and Jakob stood beside him. They started singing 'style' by Taylor Swift. It started with Chris strumming the guitar.
"Midnight, I come and pick you up, no head lights.
Long drive, could end in burning flames, or paradise," he sang really nice.
"He even has a good voice," Jordan whispered next to me, and I think Chris heard, because he giggled a little.
"Fade into view, oh.
It's been a while since I have even heard from you," Jakob sang. Oh My God. He is so good. His voice is so soothing, I could listen to it all day!
"I should just tell you to leave cause I.
I know exactly where it leads but I.
Watch us go round and round each time," Ethan sang, and I may or may not have fan girls a little.
"I got that James Dean daydream look in my eyes.
You got that red lip classic thing that I like.
And when we go crashing down we come back every time.
Cause we never go out of style we never go out of style.
I got that long hair slicked back white t shirt.
And you got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt.
And when we go crashing down we come back every time.
Cause we never go out of style, we never go out of style," they all sang, finishing up the song.
Jordan and I clapped and cheered them, gushing on how good it was.
"Oh my god that was so good!!" I chimed.
"Yea that was amazing!! But I bet Ranee and I could do better," Jordan butted in.
I looked at her with a 'you wouldn't fucking dare face' and she just grabbed the guitar from Chris's hands and gestured for me to follow.
"C'mon Ranee!" Jakob encouraged.
"Yea c'mon!" Ethan followed.
"Wwwoooooo!" Chris screamed.
I looked back towards Jordan and slumped over to her.
"Yes!" She cheered.
I took a deep breath as Jordan started strumming on the guitar. The only reason that Jordan and I knew we sounded good together was because we have sung together over Skype.
"I thought that I've been hurt before.
But no ones ever left my quite this soar," Jordan sang in perfect melody.
"Your words cut deeper than a knife.
Now I need someone to breath me back to life," I sang, and to be honest, we sound way better together in real life than over Skype.
"Got a feeling that I'm going under, but I know that I'll make it out alive.
If I quite calling you my lover and move on," Jordan sang as I harmonised.
"You watch me, bleed until I can't breath, shaking. Fallin onto my knees, and now that I'm without your kisses, I'll be needing stitched. Tripping over myself, aching, begging you to come help. And now that I'm without your kisses, I'll be needing stitches," we finished.
The boys stood there in awe and then they all rushed up to us, enfolding us in a big group hug, gushing us on how good we did.
I got so lost in the moment, I didn't realise that my lips were on Jakob's......