Chapter 17 - Should I?

Ranee's p.o.v
I let him in and he stood there smiling awkwardly at me.
"Oh.. Uh, here," he said, handing me the teddy.
I grabbed it with one arm and closed the door with the other.
"You left it at the fair," he mumbled.
"Do you want something to drink?" I asked as we stood awkwardly in the hall way.
"Sure," he replied.
I turned around and walked to the kitchen and placed the teddy bear in the dinning table. I pulled out 2 glasses and placed them on the table. Grabbing the lemonade from the fridge I felt like I was being watched, so I turned my head to see Jakob staring right at me.
"What?" I asked, pouring the lemonade.
"Nothing," he stated.
I passed him the lemonade and he gladly accepted. He took a big sip and I did too. I put down my glass and watched as Jakob finished his.
"What can I do? To make it up to you," he asked coming a little closer towards me.
"I don't know," I shrugged.
"Anything?" He continued.
"Let's just start by repairing... Us," I answered.
"How do we do that?" Jakob asked.
"Like this," I said, leaning in and kissing his soft lips with passion. Jakob complied and kissed me back. It was like the first time... Magical.
He lifted my up into his arms and I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his torso. I don't know how he managed to do it, but he carried me all the way up to my room and laid me down on the bed, him on top of me. This was becoming a make out session...

............
I woke up to a warmth next to me. I rolled over and saw Jakob lying next to me. The thought of us making out last night hit me and I checked my body for clothes. To my relief I still had them on.
I honestly don't know if I should get back with Jakob, should I?

(Hey guys, so I know this is short but what do you think? Should they get back together? I'll leave that up to you guys, so comment what you think.

Jasmine xx)