Chapter 11- Caught (pt. 2)

Gabby's p.o.v
As I watched the girls enter onto the stage I heard people coming into the room. I looked behind me and it was the boys. I freaked out a little and pulled my hoodie over my head, so that they couldn't see me, and watched as the girls began their performance.
"Gabby?" I heard a voice behind me, and knew exactly who it was... Ethan. I could only tell because I kinda like him.
"Hi Ethan!!" I replied, turning around in the process.
"What are you doing here?" Jakob asked.
Oh crap, I need to distract them. I've got this!!!
"Ok now boys, now stay with me cause I'm quite quick. And 5, 6, 7, 8, and 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 and gabby, the shimmy, the shimmy, the shimmy. And Chris pirouette. And Jakob do the splits. And Ethan you stay exactly where you are cause you are per-fect," I said dancing and snapping my fingers on perfect.
"Gabby, I'm too old for you," Ethan said.
"I thought your mum said Ranee couldn't audition?" Jakob said.
I turned around and looked at the screen, watching the girls perform.
"Sort of, but, that obviously didn't stop them," I replied.
We continued to watch the girls singing and they were slaying it to be honest. I was really happy for them.
"In stereo, you are on in 5," one of the back stage people shouted. The boys nodded and we continued to watch.
When they finished their performance, they were given feedback that was all positive and 4 yes's. They walked of stage and down the stairs and Ranee and Jordan both hugged me. "You guys did amazing," Jakob said smiling.
Ranee broke away from the hug. She looked at Jakob, then Chris, then Ethan, then me and then Jakob again.
"What happened to keeping a low profile?" She asked me.
"Sorry," was all I could say.
"Don't worry, we aren't going to tell anyone, and no body else knows, they are all in another room," Ethan said.
Ranee smiled and walked up to us all and brought us all in for a hug.

Ranee's p.o.v
We all huddled in for a group hug. Jakob and I in the middle, holding eachother tightly. I think I am starting to fall for him.
"Hey Ranee?" He whispered into my ear, as everyone else was cheering.
"Yeah?" I replied.
"I know this is crazy, because we haven't known eachother for that long, but-," he was interrupted by one of the crew members.
"In stereo, you are on now!" They yelled.
We all separated from the huddle and the boys did as they were told. I watched them walk into the stage, and was left thinking of what Jakob was going to say...

Jakob's p.o.v
I was going to tell her. I was going to open up to her about what I feel about her. As I walked into the stage, all I could think about was her. I was brought back to reality as the crowd started cheering. I put on a brave face, and let the other two do the talking. When the music started, all I could think about was her, she is all I can see. I couldn't keep her off my mind. Suddenly, my part came on, I sang, with my heart and soul, I sang for her, I sang for us. (You know how the rest of the song goes).
We finished, and walked off stage, I was so happy that we got through, and then when we turned the corner, I had a sudden urge. When I saw her again, I couldn't control myself, it's like there is a fire burning inside of me and I can't put it out.
I ran up to Ranee and pulled her in by her hips and smashed my lips against hers. I couldn't help it any more, I just could no longer resist her touch. As I kissed her softly but passionately, she moved her hands around my neck and kissed back. This lasted for around 10 seconds only and I pulled away, resting my forehead on hers.
"What was that for?"she asked giggling.
"Ranee, since I laid my eyes on you, I thought you were absolutely beautiful. And I want you to be my girlfriend," I said truthfully.
She smiled and smashed her lips on mine again.
Cough cough. "How long is this going to last?" Ethan asked.
We all laughed and headed home, my new girlfriend and I holding hands the whole way home.

(A:N hi guys, I'm so sorry I haven't updated in months, but I'm back!! And I know this was a kind of crappy chapter but I am literally so tired. And who is excited for in stereos new music and tour???
Jasmine xx)