Chapter 8 - Xfactor?

Jakob's p.o.v
I woke up next to a warm figure in my arms. Opening my eyes, I realised it was Ranee, sound, asleep. I smiled and then remembered that the boys and I were practicing at my house at 10:00am. I jumped up in a wash of panic, and checked the time. Shit! 9:45!
"What are you doing? I was comfy!" Ranee groaned.
"Sorry! I have to get ready!" I replied.
"Why? It's school holidays?" She grumbled.
"Remember, the boys and I are auditioning for the xfactor tomorrow, and we need to practice today!!" I said running around my room frantically.
Ranee shot up in bed and started to do the same.
"What are you doing?" I asked her.
"I need to go find Jordan!" She said, starting to scramble though her bags.
"Why?"
"Because, I do!"
I shrugged it off and quickly took off my shirt. I turned and saw Ranee staring at me.
"Like what you see?"
"Maybe." She teased.
I walked up to her and looked her deep in the eye. "I, really like you. And I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date sometime?"
"Hmm, let me think about it," she again teased.
"C'mere!" I grabbed her waist and pulled her so she was only an inch away from my face.
She looked at me for a moment and then leaned in. We kissed softly, but passionately. It was really nice.
"Ok, so should we start pra.... Omg get a room guys!!" The door swung open and in can Ethan and Chris.
It was probably really awkward for them since I was standing there shirtless, kissing Ranee, who was still in her pjs, holding a bra in her hand.
We quickly shuffled apart and I put on a shirt. There was an awkward silence in the room and I could tell Ranee was getting anxious.

Ranee's p.o.v
After Jakob and I kissed, Ethan and Chris walked in, I quickly gathered my thing and got out of there.
I ran straight for the door and went to Jordan's house. I knocked on the door.
"Hey Ranee, what are you doing?" She asked.
"I really need to talk to you!!" I panicked.
We both walked inside and into her room. We sat on the bed and I started talking.
"Do you want to do something crazy, that could quit possibly change our life?" I asked swiftly, not taking one breathe.
She looked at me like I had to heads. "What do you have in mind?"
"A letter and a word; X-factor!"
She again looked at me weirdly but then she put on a smile.
"Let's. Do. This. Thing. Baby." She said jumping up and down.
We quickly went into the X-factor website and quickly printed off and entry form for the both of us.
We went down stairs and got Jordan's mum to sign for her and then we quickly ran back to my house.
We asked my mum to sign and she did. She didn't realise that it was for the X-factor. If she found out o was going to the X-factor, she would kill me.
"By the way mum," I started, "how would you fell if I auditioned for the X-factor?"
"No, you aren't auditioning for the X-factor," she stated.
"Okay,"I grumbled.
Jordan and I walked up stairs. "To late for that!" I said, holding up the form that she had signed....

(AN/ Ooohhhh, cliffhanger. I'm sorry I haven't posted in ages, but here you go.
Jasmine xx)