Chapter 4

Lux's P.O.V

Sebastian assists Ciel out of the carriage first, then Taika, Kim, and Nina in that order.

Sebastian offers his hand to me and I take it, mostly because I don't wanna end up slipping and falling and making a fool out of myself. He takes his position behind Ciel, until we reach the doors. He opens the doors to let us in.

My eyes widen and my mouth drops in shock. 'The manor is even greater in person.' I feel a pair of eyes on me and turn to see Sebastian staring at me. I turn my head the other way to hide a blush that betrayed me.

"Sebastian, show them to their rooms." Ciel orders.

"Yes, my lord." Sebastian places a hand over his heart.

I fall back behind everyone and follow. I'm the last one to get a room. Sebastian opens the door to let me in. "Miss Lux."

I take a step in and marvel at it's grand appearance. I then remember that Sebastian had lent me his coat. I take it off and hand it to him. "Thank you, Sebastian."

He takes it and blinks. "How did you know my name?"

I mentally panic momentarily in my head. Then I remember Ciel had continuously said his name. "T-that's what Ciel called you. Is that what I'm s-supposed to call you?"

"Yes. Our maid will be up here shortly to help you dress." He then leaves and closes the door behind him.

I just stand there, not wanting to get anything wet. 'I need to be careful. I can't make an enemy of Ciel and Sebastian. Come to think of it, I wonder if we're going along with the story or if the story is completed. I need to figure out one way or another, without seeming suspicious.'

I hear a rapid knock on the door. "Y-yes? Come i-in."

The door opens, revealing Mey-Rin. "I'm the maid, Mey-Rin. Yes I am. Mister Sebastian sent me up here to assist you getting ready for bed. Yes he did."

She hands me a white silk nightgown. "Umm, I d-don't wanna be rude, but I can get ready myself."

"Oh no, that's perfectly fine. Yes it is. If you need any help, just call." She exits the room.

I walk towards another door I assume to be the bathroom and open it. 'I was right.' I look around and see that it's all porcelain. I start a bath and undress myself. I wave my hand in the water to check the temperature and slowly get into the tub to avoid doing anything... clumsy.

'This feels so good. I haven't had an actual bath since I was around 6.' The only thing I really like about showers is that water is constantly running. To me, the noise is actually calming.

I quickly wash up and get out of the tub. It takes forever for my hair to dry. Up to an hour. I'm constantly told how long and thick my hair is. I never really get why girls focus on their appearance so much, like why then spend hours on end with their hair. I guess I'm lucky, since I just have to brush my hair.

I towel-dry myself off and slip into the nightgown. I look at the clothes I was wearing before, then pick up my backpack that I took everywhere with me. The four of us actually made it a rule that we must have a backpack on us at all times filled with necessities, ever since I accidently got us stuck in Toronto for a month.

I look into the backpack and find nothing. Why? Well, I enchanted it. I can put as much stuff as I want in there. I reach in and think of what I want. 'Bear.' A fuzzy arm is set gently in my hand. I pull out my bear and close my bag. I make my way over to the giant, king-sized bed and lay down.

Now, I don't care who thinks that was a childish action, but that bear is special. And I'm pretty sure everyone has some sort of item that's dear to them.

'I wonder, are the others okay?' Is my last thought before I fall into a dreamless sleep.

Kimberlee's P.O.V

I open my bag and see it empty. I stick my hand in it.'Phone.' My phone is set in my hand and I pull my hand out and close the bag.

All of our backpacks are enchanted, thanks to Lux. It was one of her successful spells, and her way of apologizing when she accidently sent us to Toronto.

I frown when I see my phone screen. 'wifi and no chance of it dying. I guess this is part of the spell.' I choose to ignore it and begin to research Black Butler.

'I question Lux's interests. But I shouldn't be that surprised. She does like magic stuff, after all.' I continue my research.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crystal_Turquoise: Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!

So SpiffyEmerald and I began to cry once we realized we have watched our last Black Butler episode of the year. Book of Circus episode 2. And she began dying when she saw Ciel smile in episode 3. (So much fangirling)

I wish you all an awesome year. I hope you've all had a happy start! Mine started with sparkling grape juice, chess, and of course something sweet: FUDGE!!! (So many errors took place in this author's note. -.-' )

And do me a favor...

.

.

.

.

.

.

; )

.

.

.

.

.

PLEASE STAY AWESOME!!!   >w<