Chapter 5

Lux's P.O.V

"It is time to wake up Miss Lux." A voice tells me.

"No." I groan in response. "It's summer." Light fills the room, so I do the reasonable thing. I throw a pillow at the source of the light and put another one over my head.

"No, it is spring. The young master would like you four to join him for breakfast in the garden. Your friends are already up." The pillow is taken from me.

I hear someone one run down the hall. "I will never wear a dress! NEVER!" 'Taika?'

Sebastian sighs. "What kind of a lady refuses to wear a dress."

I jolt up, remembering the events of the previous day.

"Oh yeah. Um, I'll be down there soon."

He hands me an outfit. "Do you need me to send Mey-Rin up to assist you with your corset?"

'Uh, corset? No stinking thanks. Not happening.' "Uh, no."

"Very well then, Miss Lux." He bows.

"Umm, j-just call me Lux. No 'miss'."

"Alright, Lux. Please call if you need any assistance." He leaves and closes the door behind him.

I get up and take a better look at the outfit Sebastian had given me. It was a long sleeved, knee-length, white dress with black accents. The collar of the dress was slightly frilly. 'well, at least it isn't as frilly as Elizabeth's dresses. I guess it can't be too bad wearing a dress every day. besides, I'll have to since this is the Victorian Age. But I absolutely refuse the corset.' I take off the nightgown and slip on the dress. I then put on the white knee-socks, which have a few frills at the top, and black mary-janes.

'Where will I put my wand, though. Hm, maybe I can transform it into some sort of accessory. Maybe a ring? Or a necklace? Yeah, necklace.' I shift my icey-blue wand into a necklace with an icey-blue pendent that's in the shape of a spade. I then open my backpack. 'I wonder if I have a parasol of some sort. Or I won't be able to stay outside for very long.'

I weaken in the heat since I specialize in ice magic. So I can't stay in the sun for too long. I, for some reason, find a white parasol with black accents.

Taika specializes in storm magic, so nothing will happen to her, unless it becomes stormy or even just cloudy. Kim strengthens whenever she's in the presence of nature of any sort. Nina specializes in fire, so she'll be stronger in the heat.

I hear a giant crash from the direction the main hall is in. I shake my head and ignore it. I tuck the parasol under my arm and hide my backpack in the closet. I grab my bear and put it with my backpack. I then take my journal and leave my room.

'Now that I think of it, I don't know how to get to the garden. Oh well, I'll find it through trial and error. Or maybe I'll run into one of the servants if I'm lucky enough.' I turn right and start moving.

Taika's P.O.V

I wake up to sunlight hitting my face. "If it's not 12, I'm not getting up." I state to whoever is in here with me.

"The young master would like to have you four join him for breakfast. Yes he would." 'Mey-Rin. Sebastian must've sent her to wake me up. Wait, Ciel wants us to join him for breakfast?' I sit up and look around the room.

"Fine." Mey-Rin holds up something. 'Heck no.' "Uh, I don't do dresses."

"Miss! You must wear a dress! Yes you must!" She exclaims. 'That leaves me one choice.' I walk to the door and open it. "Miss, what are you doing?"