Chapter 24

Lux's P.O.V

I'm still a doll. They haven't found a way to turn me back. Alois and Claude have even come to help. The library is a complete mess, and Taika, Kim, and Nina have been searching nonstop. So have Sebastian and Claude. Ciel and Alois can't do as much because they have companies and things of that sort to run, which I respect.

Grell crashes through the library room window, where everyone is. "BASSY!!!" He tries to hug Sebastian, but Sebastian side steps to dodge.

I'm in the library as well, in case no one knew. So I'm just watching and listening to what's going on. 'I still don't think that any of them know that I'm awake.'

Grell notices me. "Lux is still a doll?" He runs over to me. He doesn't do anything when he notices that I haven't moved or said anything. "I'd have thought you'd have fixed this situation by now."

"We've been searching non stop and haven't found anything useful." Taika explains.

"Well, you know that she is awake, right?" 'Wait, Grell can tell? Well I'd have to guess that he's had experience with this sort of thing when it almost happened to Lizzy'.

Kim slams her book shut. "Are you serious? She's been awake this whole time?"

"She'd have to be bored out of her mind right now. She's just sitting here and watching us." Nina comments.

"But it's not like we can do anything about it. We don't have a cure." Alois states, clearly bored. Everyone nods in agreement. Even Taika. 'I think she's not being mean to him only 'cause he's trying to help. I'm pretty sure she'd rather kill him, however.' Taika and I don't really like anyone from the Trancy household. Well, except the triplets. They're okay.

"Still, I wish there was something we could do in the meantime to at least keep her entertained. She can only sit around all day, bored out of her mind." Nina sympathizes.

They continue to look. Eventually, the sun has set and night has fallen. Day 6 of looking for a way to turn me back complete. Yes, it's been 6 days of me being a doll. 6 long, boring, dull days.

"Master, it is time for you to retire." Sebastian informs Ciel. He simply nods and walks out of the room with Sebastian following.

"I am going to retire for the night as well. Let's go Claude." Alois and Claude leave.

"Guys, we should probably get some rest. It won't help if we're sleep deprived." Nina decides. Taika and Kim nod. They then walk out of the room. Grell passed out on one of the couches a while ago, and he was doing his best to help.

'Is anyone gonna come to get me?' Normally Sebastian would take me to my room first, then prepare Ciel for bed. 'I guess it doesn't matter. I can't really do anything.'

After a while, Sebastian enters the room. He walks over to me and picks me up carefully. "I'm sorry that the past few days have been boring for you Lux. We are going to go somewhere." He opens the window and races through the forest. Sebastian makes sure that I'm not hit by any branches or leaves.

We reach our destination. I can't see the building. Sebastian opens the door and walks in.

"Kehehehe... my, what brings you here? I know you don't need a coffin." 'He took us to Undertaker's.'

"No. I need something else. We recently fought Angela. Lux defeated her, but was turned into one of her dolls before that. We have been searching for an answer for the past 6 days and have found nothing." Sebastian explains.

"Kehe... I won't charge you this time, but only for Lux." Sebastian sets me in a sitting position on a coffin gently. Undertaker walks over to examine me. His expression changes to serious. "There's a spell on her."

" 'A spell'?"

"Yes. She placed it on herself."

Sebastian looks at me, astounded. Then replies to Undertaker. "Do you have any idea what sort of spell it is?"

"No, but it has yet to take affect. Something is needed to trigger it. You'll have to find the trigger." 'YES! Undertaker, I will have to thank you later. Finally, someone was able to tell them something I wanted to but couldn't.'

"Thank you for helping, Undertaker. We must get going." Sebastian picks me up and leaves the shop.

"Now, just what spell did you cast on yourself Lux?" He wonders aloud as he walks back to the manor.

Taika's P.O.V

I'm laying in bed, unable to sleep. 'It's almost been a week and still nothing. What if we won't be able to save Lux? She'll be a doll forever. And she'll be all alone when we're gone. Well, if we return to our world.'

I toss and turn, sleep no where near. 'Might as well do something productive if I can't sleep.' I pull out another spell book and start leafing through the pages. 'Still nothing.' I toss the book aside.

'Why did this have to happen to Lux? She's done so much and been through so much since we've got here. Just to protect us or for no reason. she doesn't deserve this.' I lay down and ponder on what's happened since we've arrived here. Eventually, sleep finds me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crystal_Turquoise: Hello.

I don't really know what to talk about... hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Well, there isn't a whole lot to talk about. I had tennis practice today, saw a play with people. And now I'm updating.

Well, please do me one favor...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

PLEASE STAY AWESOME!!!

>w<