Chapter 9

??? P.O.V

I take the letter that was handed to me. "Ciel Phantomhive? It's an invitation to a ball!" 'It says that it will take place tomorrow at 7:00pm.'

"Would you like for me to get preparations ready, master?"

"Right away!"

"Yes,-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crystal_Turquoise: Now if I were to finish this sentence, you would figure it out much to easily.

Ciel: I think they've already guessed who it was...

Crystal_Turquoise: -_-'     Oh well... It doesn't matter!!!

Ciel: Yes it does.

Crystal_Turquoise: No it doesn't. SEBASTIAN!!!

Sebastian: Master, do you not have work you are supposed to be doing?

Ciel: *Grumbles and storms off*

Crystal_Turquoise: Thank you, Sebastian. At least it wasn't Alois.

Alois: *Sticks his head in the door* Did someone say my name?

Crystal_Turquoise: Why did I say that? Whatever, BACK TO THE STORY!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lux's P.O.V

'I can't believe I'm on a mission from the queen with Ciel and Sebastian. 'Gosh, why didn't I perform that spell earlier?' My bunny backpack is now on my back so I can hold my parasol. I have gotten a few weird looks from other passerbys.

We stop at a marked-off area. "Lord Randall." Ciel greets.

"Phantomhive." He responds.

Ciel holds up his letter from the queen. Randall grunts, but lets us pass. As we enter, Sebastian starts to talk to me. "Lux, will you be able to handle the crime scene?"

"I'll be just fine. Stuff like this doesn't faze me." Blood just doesn't have any sort of effect on me. Why would it? I mean, it's in all of us.

We reach the crime scene. I'm not gonna go into much detail because the author doesn't want her viewers to faint or something like that. I'm just gonna say that there's blood, lots of it.

"There are no clues here. Sebastian, looks as if we have no choice."

Timeskip brought to you by me fixing this chapter.

We reach a dark and dreary shop. I look at the sign above. 'I knew it.' We're at Undertaker's shop.

Sebastian opens the door for us and we walk in. "Undertaker." Ciel demands.

"Kehehe... Have you finally come for a coffin?" The Undertaker pops out of a coffin that was behind me. I just turn around and tilt my head.

"Were you trying to scare me?" I ask.

Ciel starts to talk about the case before Undertaker can respond. "We need information."

"You know the price." Undertaker giggles.

"Allow me, Ciel." I pull out my phone and show a fan-made picture of Ciel. I continue showing fan-made pictures until Undertaker starts laughing. I hear a thud from outside and assume that the sign has fallen.

"Alright... I'll... tell... you." He manages to get out between laughs.

"Lux, what is that?" Sebastian leans over my shoulder.