Chapter 17

Ciel's P.O.V

'Nothing important, wait, the queen's stamp.' I pick up the letter with the queen's stamp. I open it and begin to read.

                My dear boy,

                               I have heard that you had help with your recent case. Lux, I believe her name was. I would like to meet her, as well as her friend. I have also heard the news of your betrothal. I hope the girl you have found will be perfect for you, and I send my best wishes to Lux.

                                Now to the point. There have been numerous murders. The victims have had some sort of object run directly through their heart, despite whether they were dead by an earlier attack or that being run through the heart killed them. Many citizens are concerned about their well-being and their families.

                                I am having you work with my spider on this case. As well as Lux.

                                                                                                                                                        Queen Victoria

'Great, I have to work with that Trancy brat.' "Sebastian."

Sebastian entered the room a moment later. "Yes, young master?"

"Prepare a room for Trancy, away from my current guests." I tell him. 'No need for a repeat of last time. Though that is most likely going to happen.'

"Yes, my lord."

Timeskip brought to you by chocolate. (Dang, now I want chocolate!)

Lux's P.O.V

I was finally able to get Sebastian to let me get out of bed and walk around the next day. Once again, I was in the garden. 'I can't believe Alois and Claude are going to be staying in the manor.' I sigh. Not much can be done about it. It was, after all, a request from the queen.

'I wanna sing. I haven't in awhile. But what to sing? Hmm... Oh, what about Magia?'

One day

The light of love

Though it may seem far away

Will shine again in your eyes

(Transcend and rise above)

But there's only one dream

And it has ripped at the seam

This world will end in ruin

(And I'll lose all I love)

Swallow all your doubt

Make your lust cry out

I will help you swallow your hesitation

You'll trust me

Cause you yearn with greed